The scroll of wisdom | The Legend of Mir

The scroll of wisdom

Only place i can find them Is in HeroVillage, speak to the peddler, under Misc and scroll down past the amulets.

It is starting to affect game play . I upgraded HC ring and can’t even open it . Can confirm that the socket issue is with all items . So stuck with 3 runes on weps,boots and armour . 😝

I bought a 900k scroll yesterday from tristram, no dramas... the socket issue will be fixed I imagine but that's not exactly a game breaker is it? It gives you more time to save gold :triumphant:

Same, I'd maybe do at 1m or 1.1m though, surely cant be selling many at that price

I can’t see them selling at that price. Think about Xmas and the lack of gold / crazy no. of red items. Pretty sure ppl will wait rather than Paula more than double but you never know

Same, I'd maybe do at 1m or 1.1m though, surely cant be selling many at that price

It was me, can't sell them at 1m or 1.1m would be no point, I was buying them from hero at 1.1m each, so making 800k profit each one. Sold 6 which made me a total of 4.8m. Hardly game changing, and nobody was being asked or told to buy them. If you think it's too expensive just wait for the npc to be fixed or ask someone 165+ to buy from hero from you for 1.1m. For some people paying an extra 800k is worth it to save a few minutes of inconvenience. Don't see how it's any different from the masses who sell ancient lichens at 80k or rage pots at 200k, we can all get them easily from hunting or from some shops but people still buy because it saves time

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note, the amount of abuse that char got was hysterical, gave me some nice reading material when I got home <3

- - - Updated - - -

Theres a special place in hell for greeders like this
Don't think we've encountered each other ingame, but you seem pretty decent on the forum, you'd do well to not be in the same guild as supertramp, one of 2019's best known scammers and hated by pretty much everyone. I've been informed it's a different person on it now, but that char will always have 0% trust, just a heads up. I did mention this to RJ a few days ago as a simple courtesy and he went straight into abuse mode, not a very nice guy.

It was me, can't sell them at 1m or 1.1m would be no point, I was buying them from hero at 1.1m each, so making 800k profit each one. Sold 6 which made me a total of 4.8m. Hardly game changing, and nobody was being asked or told to buy them. If you think it's too expensive just wait for the npc to be fixed or ask someone 165+ to buy from hero from you for 1.1m. For some people paying an extra 800k is worth it to save a few minutes of inconvenience. Don't see how it's any different from the masses who sell ancient lichens at 80k or rage pots at 200k, we can all get them easily from hunting or from some shops but people still buy because it saves time

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note, the amount of abuse that char got was hysterical, gave me some nice reading material when I got home <3

- - - Updated - - -

Don't think we've encountered each other ingame, but you seem pretty decent on the forum, you'd do well to not be in the same guild as supertramp, one of 2019's best known scammers and hated by pretty much everyone. I've been informed it's a different person on it now, but that char will always have 0% trust, just a heads up. I did mention this to RJ a few days ago as a simple courtesy and he went straight into abuse mode, not a very nice guy.

Yeah I got Xarris to get me a couple from heroes. I didnt know they was 1.1mill there at the time of writing that post until I offered him 1mill for one and he told me they were 1.1!
I'm probably just going off the 900k price because my guild has that castle. Wasn't having a go at you about it though...

I bought a 900k scroll yesterday from tristram, no dramas... the socket issue will be fixed I imagine but that's not exactly a game breaker is it? It gives you more time to save gold :triumphant:

It’s not a game breaker . But they are major inconveniences . Why do you always pop up on every thread contradicting everything everyone says. Get a life pal . When you can’t uni upgraded kit and drops . And unable to Socket your kits it does affect game play . No ones moaning about it just raising the awareness so that the issues get fixed .

It’s not a game breaker . But they are major inconveniences . Why do you always pop up on every thread contradicting everything everyone says. Get a life pal . When you can’t uni upgraded kit and drops . And unable to Socket your kits it does affect game play . No ones moaning about it just raising the awareness so that the issues get fixed .

Aww it's ok morning nap time is soon hopefully that will cheer your mardy arse up a bit.

Back