Bug Report - The quick portal to Heroesville does not activate after finishing Heroes quest | The Legend of Mir

Bug Report The quick portal to Heroesville does not activate after finishing Heroes quest

SnowCat

I did the heroes quest a few weeks ago with two store chars AFK-ing, and last week with actual people.
The quick portal is not active for any of my chars, but I can use the teleport from other cities to get to Heroesville.

Got recalled to Elysian City last night, and that activated properly.

See attached photo of me being in Heroesville with the inactive portal link:
1705490551828.png

Additional info: I read on forums that you only need to clear the left cave and then the temple, so that is what I did. Maybe it is because we skipped the cave on the right?

I did the heroes quest a few weeks ago with two store chars AFK-ing, and last week with actual people.
The quick portal is not active for any of my chars, but I can use the teleport from other cities to get to Heroesville.

View attachment 873

Additional info: I read on forums that you only need to clear the left cave and then the temple, so that is what I did. Maybe it is because we skipped the cave on the right?
You need to be in hero league to get quick tele to hero.

View attachment 873

The quick portal for Heroesvile is only active once you hit level 195+, you also unlock a few different stuff on the npc's' such as salvage and also different pot bundles

Back