Bug Report - The Fallen Angel | The Legend of Mir

Bug Report The Fallen Angel

OK I have completed it... it seems you don't get the reward if you use pets
You'll get used to it. There's definitely something not quite right that happens sometimes but not always when pets kill a mob/boss. Lots of people have experienced it, GM has investigated a few times and doesn't believe us :p

Quite common to see when groups of people are killing top bosses the group leader will instruct everyone to rest their pets when the boss is at 1% health

I'm honestly wondering if pets are screwing up drop rates. It would explain why some get good drops and most who use pets get fk all.

I'm honestly wondering if pets are screwing up drop rates. It would explain why some get good drops and most who use pets get fk all.
It's just a myth bud, i think GM confirmed that if you kill boss with pets same drop rate a long time ago when everyone was saying that

It’s been happening to me since 2006 mate. Only time I have ever gotten a good drop was when I was in group with a twat who stole it
Lol that’s just fkd. I help noob sometimes but before taking them I clearly mention any drops I don’t pick up you can have and if I see you close to the boss when hp low you will get killed instead of boss haha. One time I grouped a noob went bossing few years back and bang celestial brace drops but this noob was good noob he grabbed it and gave to me. He earned my trust and I still help him till today. Anyways yea from my calculation the pets should have same exact drop rate as it’s owner.

Just to clarify, if a monster kills a mob it won't drop anything, you can see this with guards in town.

For drops to be given the death needs to be assigned as a player. With pets their master is assigned. Therefore if pets kill a mob and it drops items, the kill was assigned to a player and their drop rates. With bosses you would know right away something has gone wrong as they usually drop something.

As for other things (like this posts original point) if pets are far off screen they will not always transfer the kill to the player

Back