Thawing potions antidotes | The Legend of Mir

Thawing potions antidotes

azze

Possible to make them stackable? They take up so much space and you get perma slowed in fights I reckon stackable would be epic being able to remove yourself of a slow para just like that,

Slot 7/8 on belt? :p

They’re pretty much useless as they are u guys have 50% chance to slow etc, and the bag space is so little you use one per slow ad your slowed every 2/3 seconds lol... would be fair as once yournslowed your dead or run away, funny that how u say it’ll be op, so many ways to make it balanced, what’s op is being permanently slowed but hey ho lol.

I asked about 2 pots that are pretty much never used because they work INSTANTLY and they take up all your bag space... let’s say I fight a wiz, slow almost every hit + FG... pop a pot, I’ll get slowed again after a second or 2 so a small stack would help everyone, far from op lol.

It doesn’t matter if the durations been reduced when it works most the time??? Lol. Bias to their own class funny af

Last edited:
you can easily carry over 20 pots and still have space for mp / hp / recall set / tele / pets / other buff pots, as i do it..

What I’m saying is.....
By the time you go fight, let’s say you have 20 pots go to a fight you’ll have none left,

Many options eg stack of 10 but can only carry 10, or stack or 15 and 15 max, so u can’t abuse it....

People need to stop wanting to have the the damn cake & eat it scenario.. no disrespect to anyone but the amount of whining ...bitching...crying..moaning...shade throwing and just general not happy whit a single daym thing is just getting OTT now. Either go and see a doctor and get some happy go lucky pills ore calm the F down and at least pick ur moan zone and stick whit it. Its a sunny day! Eat a ice cream! Chill ^_^

People need to stop wanting to have the the damn cake & eat it scenario.. no disrespect to anyone but the amount of whining ...bitching...crying..moaning...shade throwing and just general not happy whit a single daym thing is just getting OTT now. Either go and see a doctor and get some happy go lucky pills ore calm the F down and at least pick ur moan zone and stick whit it. Its a sunny day! Eat a ice cream! Chill ^_^

I like ice cream

Ever heard dont stick your nose in..... Let people discuss whatever they want. If people dont like it dont read and for gods sake dont reply LOL

It’s not whining when it’s a suggestion..... selective reader I guess

I find itnthat your the one who does the bitching and whining, I’m fine mate =)

Last edited:
Do u wish me to pull up the top 101 whines of azze as of late? Imao

- - - Updated - - -

It’s not whining when it’s a suggestion..... selective reader I guess

I find itnthat your the one who does the bitching and whining, I’m fine mate =)

""m8""

Back