Thanks | The Legend of Mir

Thanks

Just bored of grinding. Like to solo but finding it pointless. Every time hit new level goal posts are moved.
Few moans..
Blues and red mobs can't confuse no more.
Can't solo any boss above 130.
Drops from blues and reds very poor.
Can find any high end skill books, and can't kill bosses to get them.
Biggest moan how poor arcamon super pets are dark thunder Zuma, hardshell, and dragon all poor reviews.
Said that I have enjoyed the last 4 years playing. Time to take a break or move on all together.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Just bored of grinding. Like to solo but finding it pointless. Every time hit new level goal posts are moved.
Few moans..
Biggest moan how poor arcamon super pets are dark thunder Zuma, hardshell, and dragon all poor reviews.
Said that I have enjoyed the last 4 years playing. Time to take a break or move on all together.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Sometimes a little break is needed, enjoy the summer come back ready to start the grind all over again. Or try something new in game, try a bigger guild, try some PvP/wars. If your contemplating quitting what harm can it do. You never know you might enjoy the dark side haha

Yeh a break does relight the flame for the game , I was barley on for a month or 2 there but been back on every night this week and realy been enjoying it again , done a mix of everything , wars , guild RDD runs , bossing , grinding % and pking , feeling the addiction again lol

Thanks for kind support, not quitting just need something else, will play diablo 3 for a while..
See you all soon.
Sorry 5star not getting my gg just yet.

Few moans..
Best wishes
TaoLoaf
I can solo every boss on Child and hes only level 150 maybe u need to look at ur kit?

Back