Thank you for event | The Legend of Mir
  • EXCLUSIVE NEW PLAYER EVENT
    The Legend of Skull Island

Experience a unique starter adventure on Arcadia: trapped in the Mineral Mines alongside the Islebound Kin; a small clan if islanders who have been isolated since the emergence of a great fiery harbinger. As the village scribes uncover lost magic, new heroes are rising to power. Discover the legend of Skull Island and harness your power to save the islanders from certain doom.

Embark on new quests and face exciting challenges with the Arcadia community. Forge powerful new characters for your account and earn some much desired Elysian Ore.

ALL new characters are welcome!
    read more..
    Download Arcadia

Thank you for event

Agreed, I thoughrouly enjoyed the 30 minutes of it that I saw lol. Hopefully I time my holidays better and don't miss the next one 😁

I always thank Scorp for events for two reasons;

1) He doesn't have to do them. His efforts really are appreciated.

2) They add a much needed variety to mir life.

So saying, although I am grateful, it doesn't mean I will not comment.

I found the exp OK (awesome before I hit heroes) but demoralising in that, again, I am unable to keep up with others as I don't have the gg. I have gone up 2 levels yet down in the rankings.

I found the drops good but demoralising when others boast of elys drops while I get nothing like that. People say 'its rng' 'its luck'. Just what am I supposed to do if (yet again) I am 'unlucky'? Give up?

I found the rune drops demoralising. I don't believe I gained enough of any one sort to make one solitary medium rune.

I found the nerfing of gold demoralising. With a bit of gemming to orbing all I saw was my gold reserves go down and I am at my lowest level since a long, long time. And, for what? To make gold sellers rich?

I do, however, really appreciate what Andy has done around DS and loyalty shops. Really mate, a heartfelt 'Thank You' for this.

So, I always, always appreciate an event. However, I may not appreciate the event itself and I see nothing wrong in stating why I didn't enjoy it.

I think it was a few years ago now when I came out of a Halloween event thinking 'that was awesome'. It has been a few years since I have had that feeling. I would like to feel that again.

I always thank Scorp for events for two reasons;

1) He doesn't have to do them. His efforts really are appreciated.

2) They add a much needed variety to mir life.

So saying, although I am grateful, it doesn't mean I will not comment.

I found the exp OK (awesome before I hit heroes) but demoralising in that, again, I am unable to keep up with others as I don't have the gg. I have gone up 2 levels yet down in the rankings.

I found the drops good but demoralising when others boast of elys drops while I get nothing like that. People say 'its rng' 'its luck'. Just what am I supposed to do if (yet again) I am 'unlucky'? Give up?

I found the rune drops demoralising. I don't believe I gained enough of any one sort to make one solitary medium rune.

I found the nerfing of gold demoralising. With a bit of gemming to orbing all I saw was my gold reserves go down and I am at my lowest level since a long, long time. And, for what? To make gold sellers rich?

I do, however, really appreciate what Andy has done around DS and loyalty shops. Really mate, a heartfelt 'Thank You' for this.

So, I always, always appreciate an event. However, I may not appreciate the event itself and I see nothing wrong in stating why I didn't enjoy it.

I think it was a few years ago now when I came out of a Halloween event thinking 'that was awesome'. It has been a few years since I have had that feeling. I would like to feel that again.
When your right your right. Can't expect less from the "Infamous" Dote . Your always on point buddy .
Anyway thank you for the event @Scorpian , was a pretty event but I hope runes situation will improve soon and please go back to the old selling prices I'm down to my last few mills

While the event did have a few issues that could have/should have been fixed or improved upon within a few days of it's launch, overall I enjoyed it! Thanks, Scorp.

I agree on the gold situation - I am hoping on the next server reboot (to remove the Halloween NPC's) everything is back to normal.

Thanks all, sorry for late reply here! Appreciate the feedback - if anyone wants to drop me a PM regarding their thoughts please go ahead. I know sometimes people feel uncomfortable posting in the open forum

Huge thank you to everyone who participated :love:

Thanks all, sorry for late reply here! Appreciate the feedback - if anyone wants to drop me a PM regarding their thoughts please go ahead. I know sometimes people feel uncomfortable posting in the open forum

Huge thank you to everyone who participated :love:
Can you please schedule future events for when I'm not on holiday, thanks 🤪

I loved the event. Especially the no player drop part in KR.

It gave pve people a chance to kill the bosses.

Loved the big first open forest safe zone type layout especially.

I ended up doing two level tiers 160/180 and 180/189 and it never felt crowded or empty.

Drops were plentiful if you actually spent more than 20 minutes in anywhere. Always had a bag full of items on leaving.

The experience was perfect in my opinion. I did roughly 3 to 4 billion xp the entire event.

The only real gripe I had was lack of pot drops, but I can understand why there was none, people would never leave lol.

Overall a solid 9/10 imo.

Back