Tele rings | The Legend of Mir

Tele rings

do not make them non drop, if u want the advantage of having such a powerful item, u should be able to drop it... Lucky the new crit neckies arent droppable tbh

Non drop or I stop buying gg

- - - Updated - - -

Paras pros and revs make u way more powerful. They’re 1/3 of the price and non droppable. A £100 non repair ring shud be non droppable

- - - Updated - - -

I dropped mine 20 times or more. Never in fights. Always in caves. They get lost to time out or some undeserving cunt finds it

your gunna stop buying GG then.. lol many people have died n dropped these just to come on forums n moan about it. You can just as easily PK one back

Ive dropped 2 that wasnt even mine an bought them 2 fresh ones back 3kgg in less that one month, dont hear me crying like a bitch its part of the game, no items should be non dropable, end up having a full non droppable kit at this rate and have people pking with no chance of dropping ever whilst the other person can, be no point in fighting at all.

I dropped mine 20 times or more. Never in fights. Always in caves. They get lost to time out or some undeserving cunt finds it
I bought fresh tele ring nearly a year ago, it's now at dura 3. I've dropped it I think maybe 2 or 3 times. Always got it back. Maybe you just need to be more careful and die less :)

- - - Updated - - -

On that note, I need a fresh one, maybe we should hunt together hehehe :D ;)

People don’t fight with teles In they’re bag. I hunt solo and push my char to its limits that’s why I die.

When you push 100% you will die, as you are clearly aware. If you push 99% you will die a lot less and level almost as quick. You have a decision to make, drop your push to 99% or hunt without tele ring in bag, or take a risk.

Also I disagree with your first point, many people will have tele in bag all the time, whatever they are doing levelling bossing or pvp, it's just always there, some people also have recall set all the time too. If those people are willing to take a risk that's their call, but I belive it's quite common.

lol i dropped items yesterday because of the rev bug thing. Im not guna bitch and moan about it guna save up and buy better items and stop pvpin till players are on a more even even field. It seems those who are willin to spend thousands on some special computer have a much better advantage than others. Im too tight for that so no more war or pvp.

lol i dropped items yesterday because of the rev bug thing. Im not guna bitch and moan about it guna save up and buy better items and stop pvpin till players are on a more even even field. It seems those who are willin to spend thousands on some special computer have a much better advantage than others. Im too tight for that so no more war or pvp.

not true u can play mir 60+ fps with a budget build quite easily

The PC that I play mir on cost me £200 about 5 years ago and I get 60+ fps most of the time

not true u can play mir 60+ fps with a budget build quite easily

Mate i have no idea what 60+ fps means lol i just play the game. my screen freezes alot when using rts and takes a few seconds to catch up, when the servers busy i seem to get more lag than others and while fighting bosses i often get hit after rtin?

If anyone could explain how to make it run better in on my computer that would be great. (my brothers play games like Arc and WOW and never get any lag so i dont think its the internet connection. Granted they both have Gaming PC's were as i have one me and my old man put together out of spare parts.)

Mir is the only game i play so as u can gather my computing skills are laughable!!
Please bear this in mind if u try and explain any ways to help lol

revive scroll might help if dying in caves to mobs??

Imagine pking Fuji 2 years ago, mountain para killed me dropped 2 recall items and para, rev scrolled tabbed em and kill him hahahah he went nuts and forum posted too xD

They get lost to time out or some undeserving cunt finds it

Haha I've gotta laugh, we were just right place right time. Isn't our fault you died. Then threatening to "kill" me at every boss you see me at and taking all my kit because someone else didn't give you your ring back was the funniest thing I read in a while, so thank you. Ps, thanks again for your brace, fits nicely with my kit.

Haha I've gotta laugh, we were just right place right time. Isn't our fault you died. Then threatening to "kill" me at every boss you see me at and taking all my kit because someone else didn't give you your ring back was the funniest thing I read in a while, so thank you. Ps, thanks again for your brace, fits nicely with my kit.

Your 1 fykin lucky c7nt!!

Back