Tele Ring Drop | The Legend of Mir

Tele Ring Drop

Kia

Newby
Yesterday , when I trapped by few subs in snowbrook I rted and landed next to Queen Angel and died ,dropped my tele ring , and after twice revival scroll couldn't take it and came back in a minute and some one took it , there was PopCorn, and Via,, and SharkBoy . Pop is my friend and he says he didn't picked up, Shark we hunted many times and I dropped my full set and tele ring and he returned many times and says he didnt pick,and Via, Popcorn says he didn't pick,, this was story ,, if anyone else took and wana return or sell it back I will pay well,,it's socket (I think physical attack reduction 1% or similar) and dura 4/5.please message me in game on Azad or Hamid, or post here.

Yesterday , when I trapped by few subs in snowbrook I rted and landed next to Queen Angel and died ,dropped my tele ring , and after twice revival scroll couldn't take it and came back in a minute and some one took it , there was PopCorn, and Via,, and SharkBoy . Pop is my friend and he says he didn't picked up, Shark we hunted many times and I dropped my full set and tele ring and he returned many times and says he didnt pick,and Via, Popcorn says he didn't pick,, this was story ,, if anyone else took and wana return or sell it back I will pay well,,it's socket (I think physical attack reduction 1% or similar) and dura 4/5.please message me in game on Azad or Hamid, or post here.

Bet Shark got it and obv he would say he ain’t got as there was no witness. But good luck anyway getting it back, your a decent player.

Bet Shark got it and obv he would say he ain’t got as there was no witness. But good luck anyway getting it back, your a decent player.

its my 4th tele ring ,, first he didnt give back, second sold me back for 1k and third stole and disapeared ,, so lets see what happen to 4th

I've dropped 2 tele rings on p69.... trust me tele rings make the game boring and not worth playing it, your better off WITHOUT ONE.

Ouch! I feel ur pain, have lost a tele ring to pk and it’s not nice feeling! 4 though??? I’ve been a good boy this year! Can I go on your Xmas pressy nice list please???

There is no pain, i'm actually happy i didn't drop anything else... oOf imagine if i didnt drop the tele but dropped my wep or something else!! , You'd have to ask @Santa , for the list!

Attachments

• pfp.png
    pfp.png
    226.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
There is no pain, i'm actually happy i didn't drop anything else... oOf imagine if i didnt drop the tele but dropped my wep or something else!! , You'd have to ask @Santa , for the list!

I'm certain nobody cares about p69 except you mate, a tele ring on there is the equivalent to a BaseRobe(M) on Arcadia in terms of value.

Reference to the OP I'm afraid you will never know who has taken your tele ring but I could say definitely one of them 3 is lying. It doesnt disappear that quickly, mir can quickly bring greed out of people as I have found out first hand in the past

Maybe the sub-boss ate it..!!
SubBoss: o_O Shiny *eats it in one go*

- - - Updated - - -

I'm certain nobody cares about p69 except you mate, a tele ring on there is the equivalent to a BaseRobe(M) on Arcadia in terms of value.

Reference to the OP I'm afraid you will never know who has taken your tele ring but I could say definitely one of them 3 is lying. It doesnt disappear that quickly, mir can quickly bring greed out of people as I have found out first hand in the past

Lolz we have 20 players here all 170+ :D

If people cared about p69 they would populate the p69 forum with content and then u could stop spamming the real sever forum with ur version of dick picks (ur crappy wep)

Maybe the sub-boss ate it..!!
SubBoss: o_O Shiny *eats it in one go*

- - - Updated - - -

Lolz we have 20 players here all 170+ :D

You have 20 players at soft cap
Arcadia has 24 players at soft cap

I just logged into p69 right now and there was 7 players online including me

Yea , people are busy this xmas not much people bother logging on since there's no event :/

- - - Updated - - -

If people cared about p69 they would populate the p69 forum with content and then u could stop spamming the real sever forum with ur version of dick picks (ur crappy wep)

You have a very weird version of 'crap'.

Yea , people are busy this xmas not much people bother logging on since there's no event :/

- - - Updated - - -[/

Stop being a douche canoe and bin off ur shitty server and play a relevant one ppl care about, u can post all the photos u want!

- - - Updated - - -

"There is no event" is all you need to know, even the dev team doesnt give a fuck about it. But dont worry the donations on Arcadia will keep it running for ya... you're basically playing on easy mode on that server

Back