TDB bugged or nerf? | The Legend of Mir

TDB bugged or nerf?

after update, i've noticed that my war's tdb does a lot less damage on bosses. It's like half of the damage it used to do now. for instance, on most low lvl bosses i routinely farm. My 40% dark damage tdb does the same damage as my 14% fire damage firethrust. i mean this is ridiculous. All i wanna know is if it's a implemented nerf or bug. i mean most ppl arldy know firethrust proc a lot more bloodlust than tdb, if tdb does less damage, then there is absolutely no point in using this skill anymore. let me know if we should all just stack firedamage like retards and be happy with it like all the wizs. new gaming style might be a bit hard to accept when it first comes, but i can live with it since war still has some advantage on farming bosses at low lvl. if anybody found the same problem, please share your thoughts and opnions.

after update, i've noticed that my war's tdb does a lot less damage on bosses. It's like half of the damage it used to do now. for instance, on most low lvl bosses i routinely farm. My 40% dark damage tdb does the same damage as my 14% fire damage firethrust. i mean this is ridiculous. All i wanna know is if it's a implemented nerf or bug. i mean most ppl arldy know firethrust proc a lot more bloodlust than tdb, if tdb does less damage, then there is absolutely no point in using this skill anymore. let me know if we should all just stack firedamage like retards and be happy with it like all the wizs. new gaming style might be a bit hard to accept when it first comes, but i can live with it since war still has some advantage on farming bosses at low lvl. if anybody found the same problem, please share your thoughts and opnions.

Same for me. Alot worse tdb now

noticed this when it took me almost 2mp buns to kill Loki. oh well levelling my tao up anyways

Has it been nerfed a lot ? What we talking 20% ?

Hard to put a number on it tbh, the amount of HP it gains you is really random, sometimes almost nothing sometimes 100%, can be anything in between. It feels like the weighting has been adjusted so a low gain is much more likely and full gains are much more rare

- - - Updated - - -

Don't get me wrong, it's still useful, but it's certainly not the get-out-of-jail-free card it used to be

Bloodstorm, unless the changes to that was intentional. 5star said toxic gas didn't seems the same too. But no figures or test carried out.

Was lvling solo tao yesterday - I noticed this also on Toxic Gas

/Patel

Last edited:
Is this intentional for all dark spells then? Make them only useful with a higher dd? I’ll wack out the dd kit and test.
It would be nice if elemental skills were a bit better off with a kit focused on that skill more than just high dc/sc/mc. (Basically getting rewarded for fully committing to an elemental kit choice. Hit 80% damage and get a 20% bonus or something)

Back