Tao's spells | The Legend of Mir

Tao's spells

sabriel

Andy, do you think you can reassess the situation of the Taoists in the game? Repent it doesn't work on the players, the last 3 spells for TAO are, honestly, of no great use. Instead, wizards can regenerate their lives from taos'pets. Warriors' spells affect players, such as slices. It would be very useful if suddenly the last 3 spells would also affect the players. The last three spells Both wizards and wizards are very good and useful.
Can you please analyze the situation of the last 3 spells of the Taoists and repent?

- - - Updated - - -

since both wizards and warriors can regenerate their lives .... I wonder what your main purpose is in the game ...

I agree.

Was hunting with a Wiz and war a few nights ago and I felt pretty useless. They didn't really need me there as they can heal their selves quicker.

Just a note for people who have never played a wiz here, bloodstorm does not instantly regen HP to full every time, it's a random amount of HP you get back, it only makes your HP full like 1 in 10 times (was about 1 in 3 before the recent nerf that came at the same time as the warrior buff update). Most times you cast it gives about 1k or 2k hp, and sometimes it's almost nothing, and with a 4 second cooldown it's quite common that it can take 30+ seconds to get full HP. Taos are definitely useful when you're somewhere difficult getting hit for 1k damage every second

Just a note for people who have never played a wiz here, bloodstorm does not instantly regen HP to full every time, it's a random amount of HP you get back, it only makes your HP full like 1 in 10 times (was about 1 in 3 before the recent nerf that came at the same time as the warrior buff update). Most times you cast it gives about 1k or 2k hp, and sometimes it's almost nothing, and with a 4 second cooldown it's quite common that it can take 30+ seconds to get full HP. Taos are definitely useful when you're somewhere difficult getting hit for 1k damage every second

no matter how much or when...etc..., I don't mind so much that you regenerate, but seems unbalance to do it from taos'pets

- - - Updated - - -

Repent and holyfreez can balance the pvp situation

- - - Updated - - -

I agree.

Was hunting with a Wiz and war a few nights ago and I felt pretty useless. They didn't really need me there as they can heal their selves quicker.

yes, from my point of view you are right. With their PDR on sield and hp regen they dont rly need us. I wonder, why in our shild is just mdr and zero pdr....since we use devil vision ....
Im not cry, some people may say that, i just saying pvp situation is unbalance.
First UE was reduce from 100 to 60, then repent when it comes had also affect on players then was changed. Then 3 last spells dont ither cant be use in pvp. In many situations Shinsu also seems slower. Wont attack unless you poison or hit the target

Last edited:
Having leveled my tao to 140 after losing access to my last one I can say taos have it by far the easiest. Not all spells are necessary, but some add more utility than others. Spent a fraction on books and kit compared to war and I repair maybe once a week. Never get hit so don't have to worry.

Back