Tao pets | The Legend of Mir

Tao pets

Septic

Newby
Hi , I'm relatively new to the server, and even newer at playing a Tao. Just a quick question, where do I go to train summon skelly and shinsu for I can't find any guards that kill them, and its a pain in the backside trying to level the skill.

many thanks in advance

Go to isle of the dead with a clear ring in your bag, lure 2 or 3 mobs together just by running near them, don't hit them, when they are all close and about to hit you quickly pop the clear ring on, if you didn't hit them they will forget you and just stand there. Then you can spawn skelly/shinsu and the mobs will 1 hit them. Pets HP is directly related to your SC so if the mobs don't 1 hit them try taking your weapon off to reduce your SC, hence reduce their HP. Good luck!

Hi , I'm relatively new to the server, and even newer at playing a Tao. Just a quick question, where do I go to train summon skelly and shinsu for I can't find any guards that kill them, and its a pain in the backside trying to level the skill.

many thanks in advance

Go pvp map, no pets. They will die as fast as you can spawn them. (Well, that’s how I did mine). Don’t forget a skill Nekkie!

you can allways use the training room in bw there are 3 rooms there middle is for spare stuff left side is to lvl pets and right side to lvl skills

BW coords are 397:229 the coords i give you are to lvl your pets :p

Back