Taming pets | The Legend of Mir

Taming pets

emerson

Newby
I'm a wizz, and tame pets. I usually get champions and super yetis and wolves. At the end of the trip, I often tried to lead them in a deep place in some cave, letting them untame there. So the day after when I want a good pet, I go there and try to tame them again.. But they always die as soon as they are tamed! Is there a way to tame them again?

I'm a wizz, and tame pets. I usually get champions and super yetis and wolves. At the end of the trip, I often tried to lead them in a deep place in some cave, letting them untame there. So the day after when I want a good pet, I go there and try to tame them again.. But they always die as soon as they are tamed! Is there a way to tame them again?

It used to be much easier to keep a previously tamed pet. I think the change was to discourage people from 'hogging' all the good ones.

Taking 5 supers out of the rotation to save for later really wouldn't be fair to everyone trying to get game / build points. Multiply that by 10+ wizards tying the same thing, and you get a lot of inaccessible mobs. I don't know if hiding them would prevent other supers from spawning or not, but that is also a concern.

I also keep telling people to kill the regular mobs while hunting supers/champs: if there's nothing re-spawning, then there will be no supers re-spawning...... kill 'em all and there's a better chance to spawn more.

The changes were primarily due to malicious un-taming on other players near safe areas.

To answer your question, once a pet is tamed it comes out of spawn rotation and allows another one to be spawned to replace it. The system views it as being killed.

You are right saying that if a player goes to a cave and kills 5 blue monsters, only 5 monsters respawn and there's a low chance of more blues. The more monsters that are killed, the more chance to get supers respawning

Back