Taming pets as a Wizard | The Legend of Mir

Taming pets as a Wizard

Just started up again after many many years away... Just wondering if there is a guide to what mobs I can tame at certain lvls etc... I'm currently lvl 104.. Can I only tame mobs of a lower level?

Think Zade did one look at sticky at top of forum page
Best wishes
TaoLoaf
At your level try mobs in snowbrook foothills, yeti etc..

Last edited:
Think Zade did one look at sticky at top of forum page
Best wishes
TaoLoaf
At your level try mobs in snowbrook foothills, yeti etc..

It was more of a levelling guide, it does include some information about taming, I have never produced an actual list

To specifically answer your question, the restriction on taming mobs is 3 levels above you. So at level 104 the highest level mob you can tame is 107.

Generally I wouldn't bother with pets at that level, as the best ways of levelling won't be helped much by them, but if you really want some pets to help with some low level bosses or whatever, then Yetis from snowbrook foothills as Wicksey kindly pointed out, will make good tanks, and dungs from savage wooma temple aren't very strong but can paralyse enemies, so a combination of these might work well.

The portal from vailutra to SWT is initially locked, but it's a short run, go left from town, will take you less than a minute. Once you have stepped foot in the KR once, the portal will unlock and you can use that in future. So take some RTs :)

If you decide to go to KR at SWT then be careful, it can get very busy there with mobs, and they will hurt you!

Hope that was helpful

It was more of a levelling guide, it does include some information about taming, I have never produced an actual list

To specifically answer your question, the restriction on taming mobs is 3 levels above you. So at level 104 the highest level mob you can tame is 107.

Generally I wouldn't bother with pets at that level, as the best ways of levelling won't be helped much by them, but if you really want some pets to help with some low level bosses or whatever, then Yetis from snowbrook foothills as Wicksey kindly pointed out, will make good tanks, and dungs from savage wooma temple aren't very strong but can paralyse enemies, so a combination of these might work well.

The portal from vailutra to SWT is initially locked, but it's a short run, go left from town, will take you less than a minute. Once you have stepped foot in the KR once, the portal will unlock and you can use that in future. So take some RTs :)

If you decide to go to KR at SWT then be careful, it can get very busy there with mobs, and they will hurt you!

Hope that was helpful

Awesome very helpful thankyou.. I only find them helpful lvling as they take lures away so I can TU them... Cleared all of zuma dungeon with 4 snakes and a wedge moth from stone tomb haha

Back