Question - tales of the other side quest | The Legend of Mir

Question tales of the other side quest

haplo123

I want to start 'tales of the other side ' quest on my lvl 167 tao but Jessica doesn't give any option to start the quest? Am I missing something?

Hmm doesn't ring a bell, I thought I'd done every quest 5 times over 😂

I'll need to have a look when I'm home

The Elysian City Your Heroic journey to the Elysian City will begin with a new Quest “Tales of the Other Side'.

you complete a quest when you 1st get to elysian city, it's probably just that - does it automatically as soon as you enter map you get a quest complete notification.

The Elysian City Your Heroic journey to the Elysian City will begin with a new Quest “Tales of the Other Side'.
Aha! I should have thought of that!

Rather embarrassingly, that was the most recently added quest (in last update) and i was part of the first group who completed it, I just forgot the name of npc and hadn't made the connection in my head!

There isn't really a 'start' to the quest, it's simply a matter of finding a door that unlocks your entry to Elysium (new town and area)

It is possible to completely skip and unlock it by getting someone who's already done it to recall you there, which is a bit boring but is how most people seem to do it these days. Very few (I imagine probably less than 10) have actually done it 'properly', but if you enjoy quests then doing so is quite rewarding. Completely impossible at level 167 though. I don't want to give away too many hints unless you specifically ask, but it involves running through some places that a level 167 would never survive in without significant help

Where do you even start looking for the Elysian City? I've been to almost every map but can't seem to find any clue as to how to get there

Where do you even start looking for the Elysian City? I've been to almost every map but can't seem to find any clue as to how to get there
The secret path is found deep within stone tomb. Unfortunately GM made it possible to be recalled there, and it unlocks once you've been there once, which kinda ruins the sense of achievement of finding it but oh well

The secret path is found deep within stone tomb. Unfortunately GM made it possible to be recalled there, and it unlocks once you've been there once, which kinda ruins the sense of achievement of finding it but oh well
agreed I unlocked it on a level (roughly) 120 at the time. got recalled there, good for arcamon food tho just make sure to wear a clear!

Back