Take away blue and oj circles n messages | The Legend of Mir

Take away blue and oj circles n messages

Alsiral

Contributor
What’s the point of them? It promotes pure lazy play taking away from the enjoyment of other that graft a bit!

There will be a flurry of people who jump on this faster than Prince Andrew jumps on kids, I mean pizza but I don’t care!

There must be a middle ground to keep all happy! Maybe keep champs with OJ rings but blues remain secrets?

like this idea to be honest i miss that feeling when u killed a mob and POP loot explosion lol. Maybe keep the champion notifications / rings but let the blue ones be hidden :p

I can definitely see a point to this as it is so annoying that every time the blues and reds spawn certain players know the place and run or teleport just for that and leave others all the rest of the mobs to kill.
Certain players chars camp spots knowing the time and place.
If the rings were removed it might be hard for some players as reds and blues hit much harder that the regular mobs.
The thing is guilds need the points and unless events are on points are hard for so many guilds to acquire the amounts for their stability.

I can definitely see a point to this as it is so annoying that every time the blues and reds spawn certain players know the place and run or teleport just for that and leave others all the rest of the mobs to kill.
Certain players chars camp spots knowing the time and place.
If the rings were removed it might be hard for some players as reds and blues hit much harder that the regular mobs.
The thing is guilds need the points and unless events are on points are hard for so many guilds to acquire the amounts for their stability.

I don’t think they spawn in certain place it’s all random, unless it’s a small map like 4t then......

Back