swordsmanship. | The Legend of Mir

swordsmanship.

Strapon

Newby
Hi all
Was considering buying this book. What is attack rating please?
I have searched but cannot find the answer

Why not add all the orb ps the book it will give you more :)

Idk, 170gg could be better used elsewhere. I bang 141 with berserk so haven't felt the need for more acc. The only places I don't hit well are more due to high base ac than agil.

Just saying, 8acc on a kit is prolly 1/3 the cost of another skill. I'm sure wars were displeased when it was release at it's similar tier as tao exp bonus skill and wiz translocation.

Last edited:
Idk, 170gg could be better used elsewhere. I bang 141 with berserk so haven't felt the need for more acc. The only places I don't hit well are more due to high base ac than agil.

Just saying, 8acc on a kit is prolly 1/3 the cost of another skill. I'm sure wars were displeased when it was release at it's similar tier as tao exp bonus skill and wiz translocation.

It effects the amount of times you paralyze a boss. So. +8 Acc on top of your 141 would
Increase the chance of paralyze meaning less chance of you dying, which ultimately is the reason why we upgrade our kit.

It effects the amount of times you paralyze a boss. So. +8 Acc on top of your 141 would
Increase the chance of paralyze meaning less chance of you dying, which ultimately is the reason why we upgrade our kit.

Acc does not increase the rate of successful para. It helps eliminate misses thus increasing the chance of para. If I'm hitting at 98% and add 8 acc it's 99-100% so an increase of 2%.

Acc does not increase the rate of successful para. It helps eliminate misses thus increasing the chance of para. If I'm hitting at 98% and add 8 acc it's 99-100% so an increase of 2%.

That's exactly what he said, except he took a shortcut in the way he said it

It's like you're saying 1+2=3 is wrong because actually it's 1+1+1=3

That's exactly what he said, except he took a shortcut in the way he said it

It's like you're saying 1+2=3 is wrong because actually it's 1+1+1=3

^ LMFAO

Also killa nite I will say, at the end of the game when you have kit its small upgrades what make a big difference. 8 acc and 8 agil off a skill is very much welcomed by any warrior. Judging by your mentality you will only appreciate that skill when you have your kit finally fully orbed etc, but what I would say is a skill cannot be lost, but most items can be lost in pk or another way, so the skill is more valuable in my eyes.

Last edited:
Back