Not open for further replies.
Hey
It’s mick here I don’t know why I have been suspended
But have heard that’s it’s because Fuji stole from
Wummy which I am sorry about but can I get back
Onto to my account please. It’s not fair on me give
Wummy his armour back two it’s shit I feel for him
Also get back to me Andy .

You have control over who you let use your account. Next time a banned player asks to use your char just say no.

You have control over who you let use your account. Next time a banned player asks to use your char just say no.

For sure will he if I get my char back I thought Fuji
Was only suspended also not banned it’s my char not his
I didn’t know he was banned from whole server as his tao
Was still active so I thought was only his char Fuji suspended

Dont people deserve a second chance ? Blazin didnt know what he was up to..

- - - Updated - - -

Same with Kotoz.. harmless dude that guy and you all know it.

It may be a bit controversial to say this as you are probably completely innocent in all of this...BUT... the second Andy reverses your ban he condones account sharing :indecisiveness:

Last edited:
Even if fuji lied to them and said I'll get you levels and kit you have to know there's some hidden cost.

If something is too good to be true, it usually is.
I feel for both of them but stupidity is a poor excuse.

Even if fuji lied to them and said I'll get you levels and kit you have to know there's some hidden cost.

Ya maybe, so Wummy prob not should get armour back either if stupidily are a poor excuse...

Ya maybe, so Wummy prob not should get armour back either if stupidily are a poor excuse...

Problem is there's been a precedent set for actions like this. Others have gotten their shit back under similar circumstances. No one's ever gotten a char back. Court law works in a similar fashion.

It may be a bit controversial to say this as you are probably completely innocent in all of this...BUT... the second Andy reverses your ban he condones account sharing :indecisiveness:

Completely innocent? How many times have we heard/read the phrase 'Don't share your account details'?

Agree with the second part of your post tho' regarding reversing the ban.

- - - Updated - - -

This.

Completely innocent? How many times have we heard/read the phrase 'Don't share your account details'?

- - - Updated - - -

This.
nuggets.

Although sharing accounts is frowned Upon . Don’t think the people who gave account access to Fuji should be punished . Fuji was trusted by quite a few players on game I know he was a key Member of dragons so don’t think those who trusted him deserve to be punished . Same as that other guy that robbed everyone accounts a few months ago . It’s shit how it affects a lot of players that haven’t actually done nothing wrong .

- - - Updated - - -

This.

The same amount of time it says DO NOT GIVE UR ITEMS OUT YO ANYONE.

Once all logs have been inspected for wrongdoing we can make a permanent decision on the accounts belonging to other people.

Questions need to be answered as to where the proceeds of fuji's crimes were going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back