Sunken Ship Hulks!! | The Legend of Mir

Sunken Ship Hulks!!

sorroco

Hi Andy, can we add more hulks into sunken ship as the server is full of wizards and thief’s it’s very hard to get any pets. Maybe you can add hulks in f1/f2.

Hulk's are massively op for their level. Tbh if wizzys can only get 1-2 that's reasonable. Fill the rest with paradise frogs.

again... half the world is sleeping, or working during this event...I tried to sneak away from work for a few mins, only to find that the slime king was killed already.....
you only have 30-40 mins before the maps are cleared and all the pets are spoken for.

Would be nice if the rest of the world had a chance at these too...

How can the rest of us compete with people who have the privilege of living in the correct time zone ? It's not just that we miss the sunken ship event, we miss the opportunity to keep the pets all week, like many other wiz can.

Perhaps these pets should expire the next day? Perhaps there should be a way for the rest of us to get one, once in a while?

I have been complaining about this for years... nop... not gonna stop.

again... half the world is sleeping, or working during this event...I tried to sneak away from work for a few mins, only to find that the slime king was killed already.....
you only have 30-40 mins before the maps are cleared and all the pets are spoken for.

How can the rest of us compete with people who have the privilege of living in the correct time zone ? It's not just that we miss the sunken ship event, we miss the opportunity to keep the pets all week, like many other wiz can.

Perhaps these pets should expire the next day? Perhaps there should be a way for the rest of us to get one, once in a while?

totally agree with everything you mentioned. It be nice to cover people from different time zones. Anyways hopefully Andy considers something mutual and fair to all.

- - - Updated - - -

Or better yet make wizards less dependent on them :p

Then the class name should change to “WaZard”

Or better yet make wizards less dependent on them :p

Less dependant? Wizzies owning server if u ain’t then ur doing something massively wrong ��

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Andy, can we add more hulks into sunken ship as the server is full of wizards and thief’s it’s very hard to get any pets. Maybe you can add hulks in f1/f2.

Yea mate WIZZ SERVER ONLY ...... has been mentioned many Times now ...

- - - Updated - - -

Not jus diff time zone geeks in general who have zero jobs and constantly play Mir for a kick in a shit life they live...... I can name a few hehe , but I’m sure u can see who the geek jobless are.

Last edited:
Less dependant? Wizzies owning server if u ain’t then ur doing something massively wrong ��

- - - Updated - - -

Yea mate WIZZ SERVER ONLY ...... has been mentioned many Times now ...

- - - Updated - - -

Not jus diff time zone geeks in general who have zero jobs and constantly play Mir for a kick in a shit life they live...... I can name a few hehe , but I’m sure u can see who the geek jobless are.

Who hurt you Rage? would you like to show us all on the dolly?

Every single one of your posts just read off as super angry at everything and everyone. Why do you even play this game?

Back