Sunday spawns | The Legend of Mir

Sunday spawns

azze

Was great and lively had everyone there running searchin bosses was a load of pk and brought most
Together,

Should defo be done now and again as it doesn’t really impact economy so much and it’s well fun

it wont effect econ nothing ever drops normally
however from what ive been told the event today was amazing and should be done instead of RTZ challenge or even Nazgul

A event thing like that would bring a community together and attract people, plus having a gm on now and again does give the game a some what pressence in game

A event thing like that would bring a community together and attract people, plus having a gm on now and again does give the game a some what pressence in game

Ummm...bring SOME of the community together. They were the ones that were mostly yellow. It was great that player drops were off but I didn’t really find lvl 165’s pk’ing a lvl 140 to be that much of a good thing to be honest. I can get pk’d anywhere, anytime. Never really understood why someone would pk someone else who is 25 levels lower, but then I don’t pk so I guess I wouldn’t.

Yeah, yeah, it’s part of the game. I understand.

Ummm...bring SOME of the community together. They were the ones that were mostly yellow. It was great that player drops were off but I didn’t really find lvl 165’s pk’ing a lvl 140 to be that much of a good thing to be honest. I can get pk’d anywhere, anytime. Never really understood why someone would pk someone else who is 25 levels lower, but then I don’t pk so I guess I wouldn’t.

Level isn't as relevant as people think. Ability to pk comes down mostly to standard of kit and player skill.

As someone who very rarely gets involved in pvp it was a welcome change of pace.

Usually pvp is either high stakes (in the field, or at wars, people often lose kit) or no stakes (LMS or @pvp)

In this case there was something worth fighting for without the risk, which got a lot more people involved like you and me. I even went red for only the second time ever and I had a great time

Im talking about the event (spawning boss mobs) and gm pressence

Back