Feature Request - Summer event? | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request Summer event?

24 hour reboot on Feb 14 as voted on by your wives?

I will print out a year planner and try get the year planned out rather than leaving it to the last minute..

Hahaha good one, I'm sure she would love that. If you start listening to what our spouses want, it will be a longer reboot than what you suggested :p

Anyway, I appreciate the longevity of the server and part of that is thanks to you for not listening to every single request made by us players. 11 years is no simple feat, well done. I now know February is a no fun zone!

Spawning bosses all over, sieges, boxs for loot or loot/runes as so many people are totally fed up with how runes are these days. And as mentioned 2x gold, drops and so exp boosts 😊

Make a valetin wekend event as 1 of the event putet to closes wekend of the valetin day.migt do as if m and f players grupp hunt togeder them get bonus

summer holyday event migt cude be spred arund in juli and june as smaler time events and take places on normal maps

Isn’t there normally a Chinese new year type event . Would be nice to have something to wash the January blues away . 🤷‍♂️

Don’t do anything on Valentine’s Day . That will just make the divorce rates increase not the drop rates

Isn’t there normally a Chinese new year type event . Would be nice to have something to wash the January blues away . 🤷‍♂️

Don’t do anything on Valentine’s Day . That will just make the divorce rates increase not the drop rates
Can you imagine!

"Come on honey, I've put the kids to bed and got the candles out on the dinner table."

"Hang on 20 mins I'm on a pot and Balor is due"

note i did say weken closes to valetinday.Remeber a lot of lonsom souls play this game.
chines newyear to close to exsmass event

I still think a mini-event on the last weekend of the month would be a good idea. Enough to keep everyone interested and something to look forward to each month.

I still think a mini-event on the last weekend of the month would be a good idea. Enough to keep everyone interested and something to look forward to each month.
People asked for that for a long time and GM thought it would be a bit OP if a big event happened so regularly, so he decided very small ones but more regular would be useful. That is how lunar cycles came about!

People asked for that for a long time and GM thought it would be a bit OP if a big event happened so regularly, so he decided very small ones but more regular would be useful. That is how lunar cycles came about!
I don't take notice of the lunar cycles. What are the boosts during the different stages?

Back