Feature Request - Summer event? | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request Summer event?

Frankleemad

Hello,

I know I've posted about this last year in the summer, but here we go again.

Due to Easter, halloween and Christmas being the main events on this server is there any chance at looking to add a 4th? To bridge the huge gap between Easter and halloween, things kinda get slow ok the server and most people only play when events are on? Maybe a diluted event that goes on during the kids 6 week summer holiday.

Or maybe skull island return?

Ideas welcome but no stupid comments please.

In a world were you can be anything, be kind.

/frank

100% we need something, considering easter is early this year as well!!!

I would suggest something that runs a couple weeks in July or all of July. Something that includes the world map rather than an event one

In the past there has been 'mini events' in summer, some might call them lazy efforts from GM, but I thought they hit the spot. A couple of weeks of double supers and a 30% exp boost and gold find, would wake everyone up a bit, during the summer slow down

I wouldnt mind something thats world map related and you have to hunt things/gather to make event kit? maybe link it to halloween so you have to gather all the stuff during the summer to make a halloween kit (like high fire res) or gives you better exp during halloween event or even christmas?

i love upgrade quests but a whole mir map quest maybe?

/Frank

Last edited:
skull island, few sieges (easter 2020) a quest to make kit that would last untill Halloween event, x2 gold drops for a month, the list goes on

I’d kill for a event now nothing insane just more spawns more super would be great even though I can only hunt bug cave 😂

Personally, I think the more events the better, although its not the best way to do things.

Mir is a solid game, we come back and play as we all played years ago and know that, but others who haven't played it don't. Mir could attract more people (and revenue) if there was seasonal (as in game seasons and not the seasons of nature) content - It doesn't have to be anything major either, stuff like seasonal achievements for items, small quests, seasonal bosses that require a certain meta being beefed up to defeat ... you know, just little things that make small changes to how the game is played every few months. This kind of content is what is keeping people invested in games at the moment as the gameplay in most games never changes, it's just content is cycled in and out. Something like this would keep people invested between the classic events and is more likely to keep new players playing (it might also take those who play other servers onto Arcadia).

I've been a solid supporter of skull island.

It gives new people a foot hold into the game and does so without them having to worry about losing items to bored 190+ people at loki, iku, etc....

The World Cup is this summer

Maybe could have a football related event, that would be something abit different lol

Football kits with different event stats on them etc

Just a drunken idea 🍻😊

I've been a solid supporter of skull island.

It gives new people a foot hold into the game and does so without them having to worry about losing items to bored 190+ people at loki, iku, etc....

For me it is more about the Elysian Ore's we could acquire

i would like a island event that drop all upgrades stuff😀 that be great
make elysian ores rare drop

Last edited:
The World Cup is this summer

Maybe could have a football related event, that would be something abit different lol

Football kits with different event stats on them etc

Just a drunken idea 🍻😊
If I remember right, Mir2 does actually have a football that that can be used to play a game.

If I remember right, Mir2 does actually have a football that that can be used to play a game.
You do, I’m sure there was a football pitch on one of the sets of files I’ve played too, think it might’ve been the TD files but I’m not sure seems to think it was either Euro or very early private servers I’ve seen it on

Could make a “football kit” and have the items give small buffs or something, was just thinking it’s something a little different than the norm lol

Perhaps a mini event could be held on the last weekend of each month just to keep the interest. It could be called the 'Payday' event. It would probably drive more revenue for the server too.

I can't wait for summer too, but we have loads inbetween. Take February for example, Valentine's Day or Shrove Tuesday, lets get 48 hours of extra spawns/champs and supers maybe an exp boost? Little appetiser to see us through to Easter :)

We had a football pitch in euro 2000 server was like the PVP area today marked out with lines and nets had to repluse dash etc a big ball around , was no gains etc just a bit of fun

We had a football pitch in euro 2000 server was like the PVP area today marked out with lines and nets had to repluse dash etc a big ball around , was no gains etc just a bit of fun
That’s where I remember it from then lol 🤣

Knew I had seen one somewhere

I can't wait for summer too, but we have loads inbetween. Take February for example, Valentine's Day or Shrove Tuesday, lets get 48 hours of extra spawns/champs and supers maybe an exp boost? Little appetiser to see us through to Easter :)
24 hour reboot on Feb 14 as voted on by your wives?

I will print out a year planner and try get the year planned out rather than leaving it to the last minute..

Back