Sat 17th 2PM (for 24 hours) - Drop rate multiplier x2
*Sun 18th 2PM (for 24 hours) - Extra 100% Magic Find
Mon 19th 2PM (for 24 hours) - Experience multiplier x1.5
Tue 20th 2PM (for 24 hours) - Double Supers and Champion Spawns
Wed 21st 2PM (for 24 hours) - Extra 100% Magic Find
Thu 22nd 2PM (for 24 hours) - Drop rate multiplier x2
Fri 23rd 2PM (for 24 hours) - Experience multiplier x1.5

All times are BST

* On Sunday the 18th August, Warda will be ingame for a monster spawning event. More details to follow.

Double Drops and Experience Multipliers stack with your player stats (from potions etc). Hit F10 and look at your STATE window, your Exp Rate there will be multiplied by 1.5 and your Drop Rate will be multiplied by 2. That means any bonuses and potions you use are naturally boosted.
Triple/Double Super and Champions relate to respawns. Running through caves and farming the supers isn't going to work. If you don't clear the cave, they won't spawn.

Event Schedule
Fri 16th 2PM (for 24 hours) - Triple Supers and Champion Spawns

All times are BST

* On Sunday the 18th August, Warda will be ingame for a monster spawning event. More details to follow.

Double Drops and Experience Multipliers stack with your player stats (from potions etc). Hit F10 and look at your STATE window, your Exp Rate there will be multiplied by 1.5 and your Drop Rate will be multiplied by 2. That means any bonuses and potions you use are naturally boosted.
Triple/Double Super and Champions relate to respawns. Running through caves and farming the supers isn't going to work. If you don't clear the cave, they won't spawn.

Is there gonna be discounted items in gg store? Or discounted gg?
What about rev rings. Event gonna be great but I’d prefer my rev to work properly. It don’t need two cool downs.

What about rev rings. Event gonna be great but I’d prefer my rev to work properly. It don’t need two cool downs.

Not been to trading standards yet?

Your boring everyone now

Brilliant. Use some random name so no one knows who u are ingame.

- - - Updated - - -

I might bite but u always start it u muggy little cunt.

- - - Updated - - -

Pocket change!

Didn’t know this was another I want thread........ok can we have frozen ground put back the way it was and also hulk pets please

Any chance of swapping the 17th and 18th around? so the GM event is on the saturday? itll be monday for southern hemisphere players ( not sure how many there actually are ), just a thought :) would be nice to be on for the GM event, maybe a sick day is in order haha

Event Schedule
Fri 16th 2PM (for 24 hours) - Triple Supers and Champion Spawns

All times are BST

Might be a silly question but what is magic find? Is it items with added stats..

Magic Find affects whether the item dropped is unidentified or not (i.e. it has a higher chance of having magical properties).

Back