Subak Wall | The Legend of Mir

Subak Wall

Pookies

Any chance this can be reviewed? 2 hours is really long to stand in castle, specially when there's a no show like today... Normally a fight lasts around 30-40 minutes before the opponent gives up. Can this be looked in to making it 1 hour war like the rest? Any thoughts or suggestions from others. Keep it clean and on topic please.

Good suggestion tbh, Sabuk War lasting 2 hours is just too long. I've never seen SW have a constant fight for two hours anyway either guild gives up way before that

Make it Have a war chest as per my other posts on this subject make it viable and rewarding to turn up ……

And how would that work?
Dunno i guess what they trying to propose is SW is common land from x time to y time all guilds vs all guilds the 1 with the most points as in holding the throne room win after an hour , not sure if this works as its a numbers lottery ....

Dunno i guess what they trying to propose is SW is common land from x time to y time all guilds vs all guilds the 1 with the most points as in holding the throne room win after an hour , not sure if this works as its a numbers lottery ....
so basically wen 6pm start it will start making points to every guild so vs all guild to make most points..ithink it will work better than makin alts on making point,so every1 have active on that 1 hr and more fun as allied guild can have chance too own it

base it more towards kills maybe? but could only be 1v1 guild if oyu did that otherwise danni wud make 5 guilds pay 40 peeps from the Philippines and just kill them en mass =p

I really like OP's suggestion, its seems like the best option. Perhaps if gm is willing to make a change he can take these suggestions and make a poll?

Any guild can war SW currently so thats not the problem. Having all guilds vs guilds is stupid lol. Why are we gonna fight allies, defeats the point? Cut the time to 1 hour like the rest and leave it as it is. People will just go on group mode that's allied. Won't work. Nothing is a problem other then the 2 hours.

Always been stupid that its 2 hours tbh.. either make it 1 hour and i think they cant war any other castle on a sunday now? or can they? coz thats stupid too..

Always been stupid that its 2 hours tbh.. either make it 1 hour and i think they cant war any other castle on a sunday now? or can they? coz thats stupid too..

Yeah, with the new rules only some Sundays are all castles. Not all. 2 hours is long, even longer when it's 3.

Back