Suani Legion Lvl 148 Spell for Wiz | The Legend of Mir
  • EXCLUSIVE NEW PLAYER EVENT
    The Legend of Skull Island

Experience a unique starter adventure on Arcadia: trapped in the Mineral Mines alongside the Islebound Kin; a small clan if islanders who have been isolated since the emergence of a great fiery harbinger. As the village scribes uncover lost magic, new heroes are rising to power. Discover the legend of Skull Island and harness your power to save the islanders from certain doom.

Embark on new quests and face exciting challenges with the Arcadia community. Forge powerful new characters for your account and earn some much desired Elysian Ore.

ALL new characters are welcome!
    read more..
    Download Arcadia

Suani Legion Lvl 148 Spell for Wiz

Im never one to complain but this has seriously wound me up i paid 500gg for a very rare wiz book lvl 148 highest wizz spell in game and im sorry to say but its the worst spell i have it should be the most powerful, it barely its mobs at all im so dissapointed in it its unbelieveable also the 8 second cool Down is a joke. please look at this iv spoke to all the wizzies and they agree it needs a serious serious looking at thanks.!

I agree whit you at 100% a crap spell for level 148, and yes cool down to long
ty if you can change
Best reguards

Must say I agree there. I've had it for a while and never use it. Damage is very low, I do more damage with firestorm that's like lvl 114 skill. And it has a 8 second cool down just for an extra kick while we're down haha.

If cooldown is completely removed and damage is increased by 20 or 30 % then it would be worth using. Any less than that and it's a worthless skill.

Back