Storage Mixing | The Legend of Mir

Storage Mixing

C289

Hey,

Think it's been discussed a while ago but it seams to have got worse.

The last 4-5 times I've logged on my storage is in a random order. I then spend a while re organising it for it to just jumble up again next day

Probably not the most important bug but it's very annoying.

I have all my designs and essences in order so I know what I can craft. Same with my kits for hunting different areas etc. Very dull and repetitive having to do this so often

It happens when you login via multiple computers. Happens every time you login with a different machine, I think it's to do with some of the configuration being stored locally to your machine.

It happens when you login via multiple computers. Happens every time you login with a different machine, I think it's to do with some of the configuration being stored locally to your machine.

I only use one machine tho

Yeah there's definitely something else going on, it does store the order in a file on your PC so people who use multiple computers can reasonably expect this to happen, but it happens to me too even when I'm only on one computer, it's a relatively minor thing but would be really nice to see it fixed properly. I'd love to have all my stuff in order but gave up long ago as they just don't stay where I put them!

Dunno if this will help fix it but I've noticed if you log out in a GP cave your storage gets mixed up every time

Back