Storage Bigger | The Legend of Mir

Storage Bigger

C289

Hi,

Would their be a possibility of making storage bigger?

People could buy 5 pages for 100GG or something?

Seams silly that most people have 3 or 4 store chars. Brings nothing to the game and just an inconvenience

Should be pages, like the current account storage option. But even making the account storage so it unlocks on all characters on the account would a step in the right direction. Currently the slots only open on the 1 character. Then you lose the ability to actually use it correctly.

For instance when you put something in it to move to a 2nd character on the same account. You will put it in one of the first 2 columns, move to your alt but everything moves. So you can no longer actually use the feature correctly.

Should be pages, like the current account storage option. But even making the account storage so it unlocks on all characters on the account would a step in the right direction. Currently the slots only open on the 1 character. Then you lose the ability to actually use it correctly.

For instance when you put something in it to move to a 2nd character on the same account. You will put it in one of the first 2 columns, move to your alt but everything moves. So you can no longer actually use the feature correctly.

Yeah I was gutted when I realised that was the case. I actually bought all the slots on account storage on all 4 chars on my main account, cos I'm a pleb with a spending habit. But I appreciate that won't be plausible for a lot of people. Not that it's helped, it's still always full of junk.

Also I have 10 accounts in total now, all my main chars are on my first account, and the rest are just for storage of stuff. I do have a "system" to keep stuff organised but always seem to be in a rush and just throw stuff anywhere then can't find what I need...

BUMP.....

If we had a much bigger storage people couldn't really pull the Rejuv Robe Scam

Back