Stones | The Legend of Mir

Stones

shadow

Noticed that there isnt any Crystal, HolyCrystal or Celestial stones.. is this intended? how come?

I'll go against the popular vote here and suggest that there's plenty stones already

As alsir mentions it will open more corridor for us and to explore our kits in more different ways. I agree with there is lots of stones already out there but the stats are all pathetic with the difference only being by few Mc/dc/sc or 0.* MA/PA/SA also need higher % of PDR/MDR on new stones.

As alsir mentions it will open more corridor for us and to explore our kits in more different ways. I agree with there is lots of stones already out there but the stats are all pathetic with the difference only being by few Mc/dc/sc or 0.* MA/PA/SA also need higher % of PDR/MDR on new stones.

As I mentioned in another post, the current kit progression is very linear. It’s well thought out and works well I agree, one of the advantages of the current system was its design to allow for new kit with expansive left and right wing options. Cele stone with +5 holy damage as standard ne one? ������

As I mentioned in another post, the current kit progression is very linear. It’s well thought out and works well I agree, one of the advantages of the current system was its design to allow for new kit with expansive left and right wing options. Cele stone with +5 holy damage as standard ne one? ������

CelestiaWizStone with PDR and MDR 5% be nice.

its wrong Direwolfcharm, Firecharm (Crystal) Dragoncharm (Holycrystal) only CelestialStone is missing.

Back