Stone temple | The Legend of Mir

Stone temple

badgal123p69

hey there people ..... andy warda

inside stonetemple there is a quest .......

how do u do it lol find 5 helms from a secret cave

hey there people ..... andy warda

inside stonetemple there is a quest .......

how do u do it lol find 5 helms from a secret cave

Interesting!

I've not noticed this one, there's an NPC inside stone temple? Where abouts? Does the NPC give you any more info or does it just say "find 5 helms from a secret cave"

I assume you're referring to the low level Stone Temple?
This is the quest for the Force Helm, a quest introduced back in 2003 on Project 69 for a level 43 item set. There are numerous NPCs similar hidden inside different low level dungeons around the map that offer different pieces of the set.

The secret cave he's referring to, is literally "The Secret" cave. If you're higher than level 48 (I think) you can't complete it as it's level capped. But if you want to unravel the mystery on a low level character, feel free to do so and I won't give any spoilers.

Tip: Think of another word for "Secret", or something kept away from sight. This might be the name of a place you can access to begin the quest.

This is the quest for the Force Helm, a quest introduced back in 2003 on Project 69 for a level 43 item set. There are numerous NPCs similar hidden inside different low level dungeons around the map that offer different pieces of the set.

The secret cave he's referring to, is literally "The Secret" cave. If you're higher than level 48 (I think) you can't complete it as it's level capped. But if you want to unravel the mystery on a low level character, feel free to do so and I won't give any spoilers.

Tip: Think of another word for "Secret", or something kept away from sight. This might be the name of a place you can access to begin the quest.

Ooooh I think I actually know what you're talking about :D

Or i could just spoil your bubble, there was a NPC within Hiddens lands, right near were the 3 Skeletons spawn, he used to teleport you into a cave, thats the "Secret cave" hes referring too lol

Or i could just spoil your bubble, there was a NPC within Hiddens lands, right near were the 3 Skeletons spawn, he used to teleport you into a cave, thats the "Secret cave" hes referring too lol

Only open to set level... Think its 50. Maybe wrong..
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Only open to set level... Think its 50. Maybe wrong..
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

I went there yesterday on a lvl 73 char, I didn't go into the quest area but I clicked the npc and it gave me the quest intro text instead of the "you are too high level" text that I am used to, I'm guessing it might be like level 80 or something cap, whatever it is it's pretty low anyway. Might complete quest on my store char just for something to do :) Will feed back if and when I get round to it

I went there yesterday on a lvl 73 char, I didn't go into the quest area but I clicked the npc and it gave me the quest intro text instead of the "you are too high level" text that I am used to, I'm guessing it might be like level 80 or something cap, whatever it is it's pretty low anyway. Might complete quest on my store char just for something to do :) Will feed back if and when I get round to it

Sure mobs are called floods... Normally 4 sub bosses in there.

I remember 2d feeling sorry for me and giving me a nice cheap deal on a ForceRing back when I was a kid because I were too scared (yes, physically scared) to try hunt it myself.

Back