Spider frog lvl 0 | The Legend of Mir
  • EXCLUSIVE NEW PLAYER EVENT
    The Legend of Skull Island

Experience a unique starter adventure on Arcadia: trapped in the Mineral Mines alongside the Islebound Kin; a small clan if islanders who have been isolated since the emergence of a great fiery harbinger. As the village scribes uncover lost magic, new heroes are rising to power. Discover the legend of Skull Island and harness your power to save the islanders from certain doom.

Embark on new quests and face exciting challenges with the Arcadia community. Forge powerful new characters for your account and earn some much desired Elysian Ore.

ALL new characters are welcome!
    read more..
    Download Arcadia

Spider frog lvl 0

I always feed arcamons with the smallest food possible for the most % per food , also i prefer to have pets just to tank hits and not much else so i stick with HP/Defence food .

It depends what u want it to. Intel and dexterity (Length of para and chance of para) is what I would suggest but everyone has a different view.

If there was only one 'right' answer to this, the game would be less interesting. Decide if you want it to be tanky, or high accuracy to para quicker, or int to make para last longer

If there was only one 'right' answer to this, the game would be less interesting. Decide if you want it to be tanky, or high accuracy to para quicker, or int to make para last longer

You just repeated the above 3 reply..... I’ll just quote you now and repeat it again :)

Back