Special ring quest broken or not a thing anymore? Can't turn in item. | The Legend of Mir

Special ring quest broken or not a thing anymore? Can't turn in item.

Hi. Please could I get help from a GM if possible? I have the 3 items for special ring quest in Terror Temple but npc just keeps asking me to bring them to him.

Thanks.

Hi. Please could I get help from a GM if possible? I have the 3 items for special ring quest in Terror Temple but npc just keeps asking me to bring them to him.

Thanks.

There are multiple versions of the rings that are very similar, you must have exactly the right ones. Check the names really carefully

I don't understand. Isn't that the quest to receive the wizard/warrior/Taoist special ring dependent on class? I've never don't it on Arcadia, but on p69 you collected the 3 items, which I have and then it gave you the ring in return.

I don't understand. Isn't that the quest to receive the wizard/warrior/Taoist special ring dependent on class? I've never don't it on Arcadia, but on p69 you collected the 3 items, which I have and then it gave you the ring in return.

Please list here the names of the items you have in your bag for the quest, type them exactly, or even better show a screenshot

Unfortunately i cant upload a screenshot, files always ends up too big and im not extremely savvy. however, the npc says.. and i quote "Thanks for the sap.. soul and blood.. Now i please bring me these valuable items.. A Gold Piece, a Krystal and a Large Diamond, and .... please do hurry!"

I have the 3 items in my inventory but unfortunately no reward. just gives me Exit as my option.

You showed me the items ingame and I agree they look right, I was thinking of a different quest! I actually never finished this one but when I get some time I'll try and complete it and see if I get the same thing. I know some people have completed it so it's definitely possible, speak to trollwis/trolltao ingame if you find him, his english isn't very good but he knows these quests very well so he may be able to help you if you can understand each other

Oki thanks I'll try messaging and see how that goes. The only thing I wondering if it has anything to do with me buying the last item from someone on the trader thing. But the quest doesn't say how you have to obtain them, just to take the items to the Npc.

That would certainly be unusual if that was the case, I've never encountered a quest that specifically required you to find the item yourself

These quests are left there for legacy really. I don't update them much because people love the nostalgia. Almost Easter eggs from Project69

hey there andy i just want to know how i can get ride of emily presnt i did the mission but got 2 of them in my store cant get ride of them now

Does this mean that they will not be updated to work? I would quite like a special ring and I put alot of time into getting them, took ages for the drops. also I have seen other people selling though so I figure it must have worked at some point.

- - - Updated - - -

did you get gold piece, crystal and diamond yourself? or you bought it from someone?

I got the first two pieces myself, I then purchased the large diamond from the auction house. (Mistake, I paid 10gg for that and I can't even turn in! Haha)

Back