sort contagion 20 | The Legend of Mir

sort contagion 20

quincy

Newby
please sort this contagion 20 , its fine being in the game just annoying now how you cant seem to get rid of it.

He's tried. The major problem is afk players in town, since you lose it by teleporting to another town the players and stalls who sit afk in towns all day keep spreading it.

He's tried. The major problem is afk players in town, since you lose it by teleporting to another town the players and stalls who sit afk in towns all day keep spreading it.

How come I logged in on a char before and already had it then? The char hadn't been logged into for ages and all of a sudden it logs in with Contagion. I think it just comes part & parcel with the encore Dungeond & Dragons event. It was here when we had the 2 week event so it's back whilst we have this weekend of it.

Leave contagion on if it means Glaurung will let me hunt in that zone for another 56 hours!

How come I logged in on a char before and already had it then? The char hadn't been logged into for ages and all of a sudden it logs in with Contagion. I think it just comes part & parcel with the encore Dungeond & Dragons event. It was here when we had the 2 week event so it's back whilst we have this weekend of it.

Leave contagion on if it means Glaurung will let me hunt in that zone for another 56 hours!

Ahhhhh it you! Which char? It should clear on log-in. I have been trying to get rid of it for weeks. :sorrow:

Ahhhhh it you! Which char? It should clear on log-in. I have been trying to get rid of it for weeks. :sorrow:

Storm logged in with it after being inactive for a while before. Not today though lol sorry you'll have to find that poorly player and @kill them!

Back