Solo hero quest | The Legend of Mir

Solo hero quest

mrstevieorder666

I have a small suggestion in regard to the Hero quest.

It is currently really hard to find people to group with to complete the Hero quest with, so it got me thinking... would it be possible for there to be a solo version of the Hero quest added? Perhaps make the Solo version harder than the group version?

Really, it's all just to get access to Hero Village as it is a pretty important area to access once you get to higher levels (for special repairs).

I'm working nights until Tuesday morning. Would you like to do it in the daytime over the weekend? Pretty sure I have a spare character we can wedge in as the 3rd if we can't find someone else

I just leveled my chars and took them all in same time. Left tao and wiz afk and cleared it all on the Warrior. Just need them all logged in and will all have to move into final entrance together to allow 1 to go down the stairs. Remember to bring all 3 to the KR before clicking the final NPC.

I want to bump this post because I came to ask the same thing.
The tediousness of the quests has taken my character to 120 and now have the requirement of finding 3 people to finish
:(

I want to bump this post because I came to ask the same thing.
The tediousness of the quests has taken my character to 120 and now have the requirement of finding 3 people to finish
:(
Aye, its a pain. I ended up creating a new account and lvling a warrior to 100, and was lucky to find someone else who needed to do it.

Should get access to heroes village automatically at level 150 or 160 or something like that

Then remake heroes quest as it is but change mobs to level 200 and you get access to special features once completed, like ability to re-bundle pots on the go and other similar QoL things
Agreed Heroes quest needs a revamp or something adding for lvl 195 to complete so they maybe have different rewards in heroes? I like the idea of the new pots so maybe adding them to a shop instead of just being in west bichon.

/Frankleemad

Back