SnowBrook tigers | The Legend of Mir

SnowBrook tigers

KingRay

Newby
Hi all have any of the player that kill the Tiger in SnowBrook notice that they are not dropping Book like they use too, I have notice this over the last 3 month and haven't had any book for over 3 months or is it I am just unlucky?
I normal kill at least 4 tiger a run there and try to do 2 run an evening.

Hi all have any of the player that kill the Tiger in SnowBrook notice that they are not dropping Book like they use too, I have notice this over the last 3 month and haven't had any book for over 3 months or is it I am just unlucky?
I normal kill at least 4 tiger a run there and try to do 2 run an evening.

Never ever seen a tiger! where do you find them?!:apple:

Frost tiger on upper floors of old ice temple.
Good luck my viking king....
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Azure and Mountain Tigers are in Snowbrook Valley and Pass only one of each in each area and drop are poor only a few pot if lucky but you do get 5 GP per kill.

Azure and Mountain Tigers are in Snowbrook Valley and Pass only one of each in each area and drop are poor only a few pot if lucky but you do get 5 GP per kill.

What level are they? Only get GP if you are within 35 levels of them.

Azure tiger Lvl 124 and Mountain Tiger Lvl 120 you can not tame Mountain but can the Azure and they are good pets i am lvl 134 and i still tame them as they hit hard and freeze the mobs, you can only tame one tiger and 4 other pets

Back