Small rant and moan | The Legend of Mir

Small rant and moan

Arma

So ever since I first got infected with the Contagion-20 and then got rid of the debuff, I've been very very careful around other players who have it. Avoiding them ect ect.

However today was the Diablo event and so I used a TT and as soon as I teleported I got infected.

Now because I'm a bit stubborn I refused to get my character killed as I have 4 blue pets and one champion.

Just a bit frustrated that no matter how careful I've been playing I get infected just due to pure almost unavoidable bad luck.

Not really expecting any replies just wanted to have a rant on the forum about how life is so unfair waaa waa I wanted to go on the event but didn't want to lose my pets waaa waaa.

Rant over :D

- - - Updated - - -

Also grrr why do my poor pets get infected too :mad:

So ever since I first got infected with the Contagion-20 and then got rid of the debuff, I've been very very careful around other players who have it. Avoiding them ect ect.

However today was the Diablo event and so I used a TT and as soon as I teleported I got infected.

Now because I'm a bit stubborn I refused to get my character killed as I have 4 blue pets and one champion.

Just a bit frustrated that no matter how careful I've been playing I get infected just due to pure almost unavoidable bad luck.

Not really expecting any replies just wanted to have a rant on the forum about how life is so unfair waaa waa I wanted to go on the event but didn't want to lose my pets waaa waaa.

Rant over :D

- - - Updated - - -

Also grrr why do my poor pets get infected too :mad:

As much as it seems instant, it almost always isn't, it takes at least 1/2 a second or so to get infected. I know that sounds quick but in Mir that is a long time. It takes practice but with some experience it's quite easy to not get infected. Rest your pets before your TT or RT, so you know exactly where they are, then have you finger on the right mouse button to move at the exact time that you TT, don't wait 1/2 a second, do it straight away. That will get you running and give you a moment to let your eyes react to the screen and identify where is safe to stand without getting infected. Go there then unrest your pets then rest them again so they don't wander into someone who's infected.

The problem does multiply when you have pets though, because if it's just you then it wears off after 2 hours, but your pets will all get infected at slightly different times so as soon as one wears off it will get re-infected again by the other pets that still have it, that's why when you have pets it's worthwhile to be extra careful.

Aye I've logged off at the moment. My debuff ran out when I log back in I'll be having my pets practice social distancing as well lol

Can you also remove 3 lots of residents here that are having full blown raves including microphones
across hundreds of homes.......

Don't think my rant was mega serious.

I just wanted to blown off some whiny complaint I had.

Also I'm unsure if this is meant to happen or not but it seems with any pets the wizard has tamed if they get infected if you log out and back in they lose the infection right away.

Don't think my rant was mega serious.

I just wanted to blown off some whiny complaint I had.

Also I'm unsure if this is meant to happen or not but it seems with any pets the wizard has tamed if they get infected if you log out and back in they lose the infection right away.

You've probably stumbled across a feature that was intentional but not advertised and immediately solves a problem that a lot of people have had. It's a shame more people aren't as inquisitive as you. Most things are actually really easy when you use the right technique, but most people just do everything the first way they think of, and if it doesn't work they complain it's too hard. Sometimes it's just a case of trying it a different way :)

Back