Skull island questline | The Legend of Mir
  • EXCLUSIVE NEW PLAYER EVENT
    The Legend of Skull Island

Experience a unique starter adventure on Arcadia: trapped in the Mineral Mines alongside the Islebound Kin; a small clan if islanders who have been isolated since the emergence of a great fiery harbinger. As the village scribes uncover lost magic, new heroes are rising to power. Discover the legend of Skull Island and harness your power to save the islanders from certain doom.

Embark on new quests and face exciting challenges with the Arcadia community. Forge powerful new characters for your account and earn some much desired Elysian Ore.

ALL new characters are welcome!
    read more..
    Download Arcadia

Skull island questline

Hiya I'm currently stuck on the skull island questline trying to find a durability orb. Where can I find this? What does it drop from?
I don't have the means to use game gold to pay for it and there isn't any on the ah.

Thanks

Sometimes if your lucky it drops from a boss - but without having the ability to craft gems into orbs in Skull Island (I think) you have to buy it from the Auction House

Do you have main Char ? , If so make it on the flip side put in ah for a gold amount your newb can buy and flip over and buy it , but be quick .........
If not then I can help you just give me a rough time each day your be in Skull Island

Back