Skill necklace or similar | The Legend of Mir

Skill necklace or similar

Nuggets

Hi, The old LOM2 had a skill neck for levelling spells up. Is there anything similar on Arcadia? potion or item. Thanks

Hi, The old LOM2 had a skill neck for levelling spells up. Is there anything similar on Arcadia? potion or item. Thanks

Hi, yes they do exist but are very rare. I'm not aware of anything that currently drops them. They used to be in game shop for 60gg but were removed about a year ago, not sure why.

They do occasionally appear for sale by other players, if you see one snap it up!

I had 2 at one point but lent them both out and can't remember who to, so they are probably long gone now haha oh well

I been told they drop in wooma temple , the one you run to in wooma woods, but been a long time since been there.
best wishes
TaoLoaf

I been told they drop in wooma temple , the one you run to in wooma woods, but been a long time since been there.
best wishes
TaoLoaf

Think that was me that told you that and it’s true
Woomataurus there drops skill necks revival rings and recovery rings
Fairly often as well
If you go there for two hours I bet you’ll get at least one of the mentioned items if not two

Back