Skill - Ethereal Blades (Freeze/Slow effect) | The Legend of Mir

Skill - Ethereal Blades (Freeze/Slow effect)

JnavI

Lo Scorp/Warda, just had a look at the elements or this skill, it shows Holy+Ice. The question is since it has ice elements why doesn't it has freeze/slow effect? Most warriors i see don't use it maybe they don't know its potential. I use it a lot and its 1 of my fav skills for combat pvp or mass luring attacks.

For example, chilling sword + frost frenzy has freeze/slow effect. Also for other classes skills which has ice elements what's right about that is they got freeze/slow effect to it.

Or if by chance, any at all will u change the elements to fire or dark?

If not, any chance to 'fix' it in the next update? Adding Freeze/Slow.

Thanks.

Source: https://mirarcadia.com/guide/classes/warrior-skills/

tbh i think all skills with in the game needs to be looked in too as there all a little outdated ....... not talking about the new once just all the old skills ....... i think they should all get better with the level of the player not by 100% but say tbolt is a really old skill maybe revamp ....... just like ohter

Thanks for the feedback.

TBolt did get an update by the way - ThunderStrike is actually not too bad. Not the spell of choice but in the right situation, not a bad alternative.

Thanks for the feedback.

TBolt did get an update by the way - ThunderStrike is actually not too bad. Not the spell of choice but in the right situation, not a bad alternative.

Only thing thunderstrike is good for is collecting food from hidden lands, should do alot more dmg to undead

Only thing thunderstrike is good for is collecting food from hidden lands, should do alot more dmg to undead

I'll occasionally use thundstrike, for example if I have used CoP on a load of mobs in totem/bile room and there's 1 or 2 mobs that didn't quite get cleared, I will use t-strike to finish them off. It's quicker than using CoP again as I can move again immediately and for a single hit against a single mob it does more damage than thunder nova

Thanks for the feedback.

Feedback would be to make storm thrust use ice elements instead of being the most useless warrior spell, that uses lightning. At least switching to ice would make PVE ice warrior a viable option, Would still suck for pvp, however maybe it could open a new path for future skills. Ice warrior would be a nice addition and a nice change.

Not all wiz skills that use Ice have the slow effect so if you gonna take this approach on warriors you d have to follow suit on wizs and taos...

Back