Skill books | The Legend of Mir

Skill books

Hi folks just wondering if there is an existing thread/post that gives you pointers on where certain skill books drop for those of us who cant buy then in AU or from stalls?

any help would be muchly :cheerful::cheerful::cheerful::cheerful:

I haven't managed to find one, but I haven't trawled through the hundred of pages on the forum.

My best advice - Zuma Dungeon boss drops books and is really easy.

Once the event is over and the economy returns to normal then make gold bars and sell for GG on AH. It'll take time and patience but isn't that the case with mir!

As far i know, there isn't any, but a good tip is to check the mobs levels according to the skill book level, they usually have a relation between them, when they are close in lvl of each other, then those mobs usually drops them

Skill books mostly drop from bosses and from supers(blue) campion(red) but can to drop off normal mobs and it acording to lvl off moobs so chek advisnig npc in bw to see wer u need to hunt for ur lvl .

bosses that drops noob books that some find a bit hard to find .

Bosses in BD drop some ,Terror tempel boss empor serpent , holy Palace bosses zumadugon bosses ,mutan mine bosses , priaanja icland Caves bosses .
so yust hunt find out what you can solo or kill in grup .

Last edited:
twindrakeblade is WAY too rare: as its a low lvl ,but crucial book for a warrior.

I’m currently after this book. Only seems like there’s 1 for sale on Auction House, non in trader or shops.

Is this incredibly rare?

Try terror temple been told drops from subs and bosses.
Good luck
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

- - - Updated - - -

Try terror temple been told drops from subs and bosses.
Good luck
Best wishes
TaoLoaf
Rewind zuma dungeon not terror temple!

I’m currently after this book. Only seems like there’s 1 for sale on Auction House, non in trader or shops.

Is this incredibly rare?

I put one in AH recently, not checked if it's sold yet. If the one you saw is mine then I sell to you for cheap. Let me know your ingame name

I put one in AH recently, not checked if it's sold yet. If the one you saw is mine then I sell to you for cheap. Let me know your ingame name

I’ve been unlucky here. I bought it with GG (60, from you?) as I couldn’t bare struggling without it!

GoldenGabe

I’ve been unlucky here. I bought it with GG (60, from you?) as I couldn’t bare struggling without it!

GoldenGabe

Yeah that was mine. It's totally worth it. I paid 100 for it for my warrior ages ago

Personally think that some of these books only “realistically” been available through gg is a good thing! Keeps both currencies in a healthy state. This is something that I think Andy should pride himself on as most gms on previous servers I played got greedy at some point and ruined all their hard work

Back