shadows flickering | The Legend of Mir

shadows flickering

hiya my games not right shadows are flickering when moving. im fully updated running admin xp pack 3 and im on windows 10 also when I try to open the page to buy game gold no screen shows just the outline of it

Last edited:
To help me understand, say you go into a dark cave, does all the dark stuff flicker and every now and again you can see the map in full light?

just went into a cave its only slight flicker but its not as noticeable as it is outside in the light. was only in the cave a short while as not high enough level but the map stayed dark with just my light circle

Maybe it was just a really dark map? What map is it? I'll be home in around 2 hours and can see if the same thing happens for me

Yes, most noticeable for me in snowbrook. The flickering started to look like santas after a few (heh) hours

Are you confirming the same problem? Are more people having this issue? I still have no idea really what you mean, it's not been heard of before!

Are you confirming the same problem? Are more people having this issue? I still have no idea really what you mean, it's not been heard of before!

Yes . I am confirming the same problem: , in windowed mode, windows 10 I am also seeing flickering in the shadows. The worst map is snowbrook for some reason.

I run a 1060 graphic card on an 3.0ghz+ i7 , 16GB ram with an ssd for my primary drive

Back