shadows flickering | The Legend of Mir
  • EXCLUSIVE NEW PLAYER EVENT
    The Legend of Skull Island

Experience a unique starter adventure on Arcadia: trapped in the Mineral Mines alongside the Islebound Kin; a small clan if islanders who have been isolated since the emergence of a great fiery harbinger. As the village scribes uncover lost magic, new heroes are rising to power. Discover the legend of Skull Island and harness your power to save the islanders from certain doom.

Embark on new quests and face exciting challenges with the Arcadia community. Forge powerful new characters for your account and earn some much desired Elysian Ore.

ALL new characters are welcome!
    read more..
    Download Arcadia

shadows flickering

hiya my games not right shadows are flickering when moving. im fully updated running admin xp pack 3 and im on windows 10 also when I try to open the page to buy game gold no screen shows just the outline of it

Last edited:
To help me understand, say you go into a dark cave, does all the dark stuff flicker and every now and again you can see the map in full light?

just went into a cave its only slight flicker but its not as noticeable as it is outside in the light. was only in the cave a short while as not high enough level but the map stayed dark with just my light circle

Maybe it was just a really dark map? What map is it? I'll be home in around 2 hours and can see if the same thing happens for me

Yes, most noticeable for me in snowbrook. The flickering started to look like santas after a few (heh) hours

Are you confirming the same problem? Are more people having this issue? I still have no idea really what you mean, it's not been heard of before!

Are you confirming the same problem? Are more people having this issue? I still have no idea really what you mean, it's not been heard of before!

Yes . I am confirming the same problem: , in windowed mode, windows 10 I am also seeing flickering in the shadows. The worst map is snowbrook for some reason.

I run a 1060 graphic card on an 3.0ghz+ i7 , 16GB ram with an ssd for my primary drive

Back