Several New Issues / Guild specific? | The Legend of Mir

Several New Issues / Guild specific?

Olivander

1.) Tristram NPC has no sale items whatsoever. (thread already on this): Even if I sell an item to him, it will not display in his inventory.

2.) TheMongols guild members do not show Tristram castle in their name. Other guilds still have their castle names displayed.

3.) TheMongols guild members cannot access Tristram castle: message states 'This castle is owned by TheMongols. You may not enter'

Hopefully the inventory in tristram will be restored, as no real guild funds can be generated in this state.

Sounds like it's Tristam itself that's the problem. Maybe a map ID got mixed up or something. I'm sure oor Andy is on the case

5.) Castle ownership using @ranking does not show P.O. at all, just a '<'
6.) TheMongols guild members have been playing less, generating less BP, and we have seen guild stability decrease for the last 3-4 days.

- - - Updated - - -

5.) Castle ownership using @ranking does not show Tristram at all, just a '<'

Castle tab under the guild page is broken too , wont display any upcoming wars , took my 6m to declare wars tho.
Pretty certain war was supposed to happen tonight and nothings happened but cant be certain because as ive said the castle tab is broken .

7.) Guild Castle page did/does not update when wall was taken
8.) Guild Castle tab sometimes does not want to load / stays blank

9.) When a war was declared against Tristram, The console message said "Immortals Declared War Against " with no castle name (paraphrased)
10.) Tristram Guild Administrator does not respond to click.

How come my arcamons live is 0/0??

That's a completely different topic, and not even on this server. Cross posting serves zero advantage, just makes it harder for GM to prioritise issues clearly and makes it take longer for him to fix things. Please try to avoid that situation

After the recent fixes, several issues still exist:

2.) TheMongols guild members do not show Tristram castle in their name. Other guilds still have their castle names displayed.
5.) Castle ownership using @ranking does not show Tristram at all, just a '<' (now displays mongols owning a blank name castle)

Fixed Issues:

1.) Tristram NPC has no sale items whatsoever. (thread already on this): Even if I sell an item to him, it will not display in his inventory.
3.) TheMongols guild members cannot access Tristram castle: message states 'This castle is owned by TheMongols. You may not enter'
6.) When wars are declared, they do not show up on the Guild Castle Tab's schedule
8.) Guild Castle tab sometimes does not want to load / stays blank
10.) Tristram Guild Administrator does not respond to click.

TBD (requires waiting for some event to test)

4.) TheMongols are not getting the daily gold from castles either.
7.) Guild Castle page did/does not update when wall was taken
9.) When a war was declared against Tristram, The console message said "Immortals Declared War Against " with no castle name (paraphrased)

Back