Server Time Zone Changed | The Legend of Mir

Server Time Zone Changed

Correct ? ... It is NOW correct for GMT ... but that is different from before unplanned reboot :p ... just that it messes with event times and war etc.

Server is UK based and UK is not in GMT right now, we are in BST.

Server was correctly in BST until the crash, now it's in GMT which is the wrong time for people in the UK

So have we established, it just needs to be adjusted forward by 1 hour. Which would put the game in line with Britain, currently British Summer Time (BST). At the moment both forum and ingame are set as Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) which will only be correct with the rest of Britain on the last Sunday of October.

I didn't realise that it would affect war and events, but I guess you could be right as the game thinks it is currently GMT which is 1 hour infront of what we are now, making war ar 9pm instead of 8pm? If that's the case its going to be finishing very late tonight! :-(

Don't know why the crash disabled the automatic time settings in Windows.. It's updated now, shouldn't cause any issues

You can update your time zone in forum settings

So have we established, it just needs to be adjusted forward by 1 hour. Which would put the game in line with Britain, currently British Summer Time (BST). At the moment both forum and ingame are set as Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) which will only be correct with the rest of Britain on the last Sunday of October.

I didn't realise that it would affect war and events, but I guess you could be right as the game thinks it is currently GMT which is 1 hour infront of what we are now, making war ar 9pm instead of 8pm? If that's the case its going to be finishing very late tonight! :-(

Forum time is based on individual user settings, not related to the game. If you go to your profile settings you can change it.

Other than that you're 100% right

Don't know why the crash disabled the automatic time settings in Windows.. It's updated now, shouldn't cause any issues

You can update your time zone in forum settings

You have time to change the time but not fixing warrior TDB like old days :p

You have time to change the time but not fixing warrior TDB like old days :p

Was obviously nerfed a while back and based on my 2 years of the experience on server GM will not U turn on choice made, respect to that. Sure there’s plans for tweaks to warrs to get them back in game.

Would be nice if wizz shield pdr was nerfed in-line with warr spells or warr was given an increased pvp attack, however if u increase warr attack then taos would be at disadvantage. Nerf Shield ftw! (Pretty sure my 2 guild wizzy leaders will kick me for this one ��)

Was obviously nerfed a while back and based on my 2 years of the experience on server GM will not U turn on choice made, respect to that. Sure there’s plans for tweaks to warrs to get them back in game.

Would be nice if wizz shield pdr was nerfed in-line with warr spells or warr was given an increased pvp attack, however if u increase warr attack then taos would be at disadvantage. Nerf Shield ftw! (Pretty sure my 2 guild wizzy leaders will kick me for this one ��)

PDR doesn't help against taos though. It's just a game of rock paper scissors.... tao beats wiz, wiz beats war, war beats tao.

Even with that said, there's still ways for warriors to get around the PDR issue, as some folk have figured out already

You mean cast each time and cool-down?

No really but yea the same TDB power % as those days but cancel the casting and cooling down business. Give warriors TDB power back but take something in return I don’t know what tho.

Back