Announcement - Server Online - Elysian City Released! | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Announcement Server Online - Elysian City Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aye always fun watching u hit 200 cop and tt before ur mp runs out with pro ring :D 0 denial tho least thats a start i guess, ur not as innocent as u claim to be frank all im saying lol
who's claiming to be innocent lol? just saying most guilds have toxic members and the servers full of toxic people? but w/e reading or spelling isn't your strong point.

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t it shark Brolly and co that began the pk 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️which then escalated to your guild being targeted for the day . Also as for dmg your the worse warrior in Imms and don’t fight when on your own need supervision from pookies so let’s stop all this nonsense now and just accept the fact we are rly and truly just as bad as each other . This whole victim mentality needs to stop .
this is best reply ever lol

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t it shark Brolly and co that began the pk 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️which then escalated to your guild being targeted for the day . Also as for dmg your the worse warrior in Imms and don’t fight when on your own need supervision from pookies so let’s stop all this nonsense now and just accept the fact we are rly and truly just as bad as each other . This whole victim mentality needs to stop .
lol and u are? always got alot to say on other people but keep ur in game name hidden lol, also i dont need supervision? ive pk'ed plenty of times without pooks and on me own? so good attempt but incorrect im afraid. think someone needs to brush up on their facts :) and "victim mentality" aha funny that is :ROFLMAO:, funny how when u lot try to "insult" me you have to drag pook's name into it or call me a shit warrior lol, its getting old think of some new ones please taa

lol and u are? always got alot to say on other people but keep ur in game name hidden lol, also i dont need supervision? ive pk'ed plenty of times without pooks and on me own? so good attempt but incorrect im afraid. think someone needs to brush up on their facts :) and "victim mentality" aha funny that is :ROFLMAO:, funny how when u lot try to "insult" me you have to drag pook's name into it or call me a shit warrior lol, its getting old think of some new ones please taa
Notice you had nothing to say about your guild starting the pk 👀👀that’s the victim mentality I’m talking about claiming we bad toxic ones but it all started with your guild .

Notice you had nothing to say about your guild starting the pk 👀👀that’s the victim mentality I’m talking about claiming we bad toxic ones but it all started with your guild .
notice how you haven't given your name yet 👀👀, still hiding i see.. if you want me to answer your question i don't know who started the pk as i was off hunting at the time. shark and brolly asked for help with pk so we went and helped but legacy was stood at entrance of cave pking anyone who walks in even if they wasn't involved in the pk, legacy have on multiple occasions actively looked for imms to spoil our hunts while we are levelling noobs in guild or helping them get DS etc. you are right we do sometimes start the pk. its the same during wars i get constant pms from legacy calling me out to be a pedo or molesting my own kids when ive not said a word to a single person the entire war? or maybe a nn when one of you die? so if i constantly get it from them why cant i give it back? if any guild on here has victim mentality its legacy what i give is minimal tbh compared to the shit an grief i get from them, but your ovbsly either part of legacy or allied to them so there is literally 0 point in me explaining any of this to you lets be honest

notice how you haven't given your name yet 👀👀, still hiding i see.. if you want me to answer your question i don't know who started the pk as i was off hunting at the time. shark and brolly asked for help with pk so we went and helped but legacy was stood at entrance of cave pking anyone who walks in even if they wasn't involved in the pk, legacy have on multiple occasions actively looked for imms to spoil our hunts while we are levelling noobs in guild or helping them get DS etc. you are right we do sometimes start the pk. its the same during wars i get constant pms from legacy calling me out to be a pedo or molesting my own kids when ive not said a word to a single person the entire war? or maybe a nn when one of you die? so if i constantly get it from them why cant i give it back? if any guild on here has victim mentality its legacy what i give is minimal tbh compared to the shit an grief i get from them, but your ovbsly either part of legacy or allied to them so there is literally 0 point in me explaining any of this to you lets be honest
ohhh shall we all start on this 1 brandon..
shall i remind u something about ur pm to me few weeks ago about being personal threthening me as a woman that u coming to my house..the case still open yah know..i should involve police tbh

u really think ur self as a innocent guy that only play game and not mouthy at all,and actually not go pk our side too..who u kiddin..

Wait so your guild starts the pk then calls for back up. we defend ourselves but we’re the toxic ones ?honestly what on earth are you taking your making no sense and as for the abuse in pms my suggestion post it cos once again your playing a victim mentality you do more then say “nn” during war but tbh I’m done talking with you now. You just throw out lies to try and fight your case and it’s pointless isn’t it so let’s leave it as tht .

ohhh shall we all start on this 1 brandon..
shall i remind u something about ur pm to me few weeks ago about being personal threthening me as a woman that u coming to my house..the case still open yah know..i should involve police tbh

u really think ur self as a innocent guy that only play game and not mouthy at all,and actually not go pk our side too..who u kiddin..
how did i know you would throw this in lmao, 1. i never threatened to come to your house i said id come to dewsbury, i dont even know where you live? lmao ask andy to check chat logs if u want and 2. if your playing that game okay then, so aside from your husband nadias calling me a pedo and telling me i touch my own kids, what about ammar who told me several times he would come kill my kids and make me watch as he does it or when he goes around threatening he gonna come and rape people.. they not personal no? lmao whatever skye your deluded please be quiet

also ive never said i was innocent? nor did i say i wasn't mouthy or didn't try pk you lot?, if you get mouthy with me then i have every right to do it back no? and frank wants to talk about my reading and spelling ;/ jeez

Last edited:
Wait so your guild starts the pk then calls for back up. we defend ourselves but we’re the toxic ones ?honestly what on earth are you taking your making no sense and as for the abuse in pms my suggestion post it cos once again your playing a victim mentality you do more then say “nn” during war but tbh I’m done talking with you now. You just throw out lies to try and fight your case and it’s pointless isn’t it so let’s leave it as tht .
i have done more on some wars then say nn yeah but never gone as far to call people pedos or tell them they touch their own kids? as i said knew it was 0 point explaining to you lol waste of time.. and okay we leave it at that mr anonyms

how did i know you would throw this in lmao, 1. i never threatened to come to your house i said id come to dewsbury, i dont even know where you live? lmao ask andy to check chat logs if u want and 2. if your playing that game okay then, so aside from your husband nadias calling me a pedo and telling me i touch my own kids, what about ammar who told me several times he would come kill my kids and make me watch as he does it or when he goes around threatening he gonna come and rape people.. they not personal no? lmao whatever skye your deluded please be quiet
oh wow some1 threat u,and u threat a woman ,u see show how weak u r.btw i got proof of dcreenie no need...like i say ..if smething happen to me..omg police be on ur door,just saying

I told u will kill ur kids ? u think when u come here assuming lies about people trying to make them the bad people that is smart ? u saying u have screen shot ye send it here if ur right other wise ur just embarssing guy who telling lies and threating women rofl .

oh wow some1 threat u,and u threat a woman ,u see show how weak u r.btw i got proof of dcreenie no need...like i say ..if smething happen to me..omg police be on ur door,just saying
nps post ur screenie or send it andy idc lol, i got plenty of screenies myself with some of the shit you lot have said to me and i can guarantee you its far worse than anything ive said to you lot :D and cool ill go wait for police now byeee

I told u will kill ur kids ? u think when u come here assuming lies about people trying to make them the bad people that is smart ? u saying u have screen shot ye send it here if ur right other wise ur just embarssing guy who telling lies and threating women rofl .
yep i got screenies, also got screenies of u saying u gonna come and rape people and all the other shit u spew so is all good dont you worry ur lil head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back