Announcement - Server Online - Elysian City Released! | The Legend of Mir

Announcement Server Online - Elysian City Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpian

Administrator
Staff member
Arcadia is now online. I hope the update goes well for everyone.

Please make sure you patch the game to play.

I will be around to keep an eye out for issues and of course emergency reboots where required :eek:

Looks like some socketing / salvaging may not work due to a pricing bug. Most likely on rare items. Fix on next reboot

hi hi apart from issue mention above..i have notice that some part of town is not safe,i wonder if part of a challenge😅 or its bug too?.as wen trying to explore town some constantly follow to pk..even on shop area wen trying buy pots..well im not talking for myself as i can tt but to noob that can 1 hit..ty

ps nice big town,looking for more new things there to come🙂👍

Mobs hitting too hard could it be toned down a bit, hard for warrior to level had to lure 1 by 1 not that fun at all

hi hi apart from issue mention above..i have notice that some part of town is not safe,i wonder if part of a challenge😅 or its bug too?.as wen trying to explore town some constantly follow to pk..even on shop area wen trying buy pots..well im not talking for myself as i can tt but to noob that can 1 hit..ty

ps nice big town,looking for more new things there to come🙂👍
You're in a pk guild, expect to be pk everywhere you go. If you don't like it join a pve guild

The PK'ers in this server are really its only down side. They seem to go out of their way to try and ruin people's fun, which drives people away.

I thought I would try one of the weekly events yesterday, within 2 min I had someone 30 levels higher than me trying to PK me. Like, whats the point? I will never be wasting time and DS on those events again.

I am pretty sure their behavior is a projection of their own insecurities in the real world.

You're in a pk guild, expect to be pk everywhere you go. If you don't like it join a pve guild
r u stupid or what?? am i complaining it for myself ?.im just pointing it out only as is a part of town like every other town..so am i the ryt to ask if bug or what...anyway i love pvp guild lol💪

Last edited:
Even if I was in a pve guild or guildless is the same outcome. Thelegends ain't pvp, so why are they being attacked?
Legends dont get attacked from us or most of players so ye if u moaning from pk takes zade advice and join pve guild .

Again people ruin new content with pk and being toxic.
correct me if im wrong but wasnt you at the entrance to said new cave waiting for people to enter so you could attempt to pk along with ur guild? lol i honestly dont get how you lot have to audacity to say half the shit you lot do :/ its well and truly beyond me

correct me if im wrong but wasnt you at the entrance to said new cave waiting for people to enter so you could attempt to pk along with ur guild? lol i honestly dont get how you lot have to audacity to say half the shit you lot do :/ its well and truly beyond me
haha Yeah!! fun times

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t it shark Brolly and co that began the pk 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️which then escalated to your guild being targeted for the day . Also as for dmg your the worse warrior in Imms and don’t fight when on your own need supervision from pookies so let’s stop all this nonsense now and just accept the fact we are rly and truly just as bad as each other . This whole victim mentality needs to stop .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back