server just went down? | The Legend of Mir

server just went down?

Yes server died with no warning , Logion Gate is up and Char Select but when play is hit no server ............

There was no announcement at all. Just down. I'm surrounded by 150 fking mobs in a bad place leveling.

If I dropped or lost my pets Ima be super pissed.

There was no announcement at all. Just down. I'm surrounded by 150 fking mobs in a bad place leveling.

If I dropped or lost my pets Ima be super pissed.
I hope you don't .....
Was weird sort of no lag no nothing just dead char was moving then suddenly no response .........

If Game server crashed and I'm surrounded by mobs, thats not the same as me just disconnecting right? Whats the likelyhood that i just fking died? Or do mobs stop swinging when it crashes as well?

If Game server crashed and I'm surrounded by mobs, thats not the same as me just disconnecting right? Whats the likelyhood that i just fking died? Or do mobs stop swinging when it crashes as well?
Cant say really , sometimes if sever dies all actions stop at same point in time , where as if you disconnect the server actions continue, In the case of the outage we had to night i think its a case of all actions stopped simultainlesly ,
Its strange it happen after a so called maintianance re-boot earlier today as the server have been pretty damn stabil of late , I know Scorps need to clear out shop npcs etc and to do that you need to detach - stop the dbase hence reboot needed , Maybe the ISP or data center has requested sercurity updates to be applied to all hosted hardware and the fault may lie with them not Scorps .....

I pray. I had 2 brutes and about 100 mobs beating on me. I know when you disconnect you stay in game a bit and if thats the case I pray my rev ring saved me until my toon disappeared.

Literally what gritt said. Everything was fine and then I was just stood still. Couldn't walk. Mobs stopped moving, etc...

Can log in, but it gives an error a few times, can get to toon screen. Hit play and nothing.

It seems like the game gate itself crashed and booted all players.

Does that mean the actual server stopped and I didn't die? I sure as hell hope so because I was leveling to push for 170.

Back online.

Sorry for delay. Windows Defender deleted the rungate 🤷‍♂️ should have been instant disconnections so hopefully no loss

Just a pair of underwear when I logged in to save my ass and pets from 100 mobs 😳
If you're expecting to log in to a compromising situation, be ready to TT as soon as you log in, then immediately log out and back in to make sure your pets follow you to town

Back