Server down? | The Legend of Mir
  • EXCLUSIVE NEW PLAYER EVENT
    The Legend of Skull Island

Experience a unique starter adventure on Arcadia: trapped in the Mineral Mines alongside the Islebound Kin; a small clan if islanders who have been isolated since the emergence of a great fiery harbinger. As the village scribes uncover lost magic, new heroes are rising to power. Discover the legend of Skull Island and harness your power to save the islanders from certain doom.

Embark on new quests and face exciting challenges with the Arcadia community. Forge powerful new characters for your account and earn some much desired Elysian Ore.

ALL new characters are welcome!
    read more..
    Download Arcadia

Server down?

Vorsi

disconnected while killing a fat lure on isle of dead...(so no doubt died and dropped something)

I tried logging back in, and it just gave me a black screen after getting through the login screens.

Now it says cannot connect to arcadia

disconnected while killing a fat lure on isle of dead...(so no doubt died and dropped something)

I tried logging back in, and it just gave me a black screen after getting through the login screens.

Now it says cannot connect to arcadia

Same here mate, no doubt I have dropped as well 🤢

Didn't mention a reboot and the game screen has 113 people in game but can't connect to Arcadia now

Only one person on line on mine

Yep, normally see that during a server reboot so fingers crossed.

- - - Updated - - -

Back in, still alive, where I lagged out & only event active according to the system messages is magic find at the mo.

Extremely sorry, there was a crash. Back online now you may have experienced a mini-rewind

Hi
When the server crash i was try selling my holycrystal helmet in guild
now i logged, teload bag , and dont have my HC helmet

Player Ramusga Taoist

Back