server down? | The Legend of Mir

server down?

if people have lost items due to this recent shit hosting service it needs sorting out asap

loads of us at DD in RDD quest and probably loads died if server carried on processing while we all got kicked off!!

thought I had just lagged out at DD cos I had opened up guild page to check wars an castles lol , was raging at myself , till then I realized I couldn't get back on so came here to check ^^

my whole computer crapped itself when it happened for some reason haha. Raging was getting so much nice exp :( - Was fun hunt thus far tho ^_^

Issues been going on for while now, does need to be looked into espically if this stuff keeps happening

if people have lost items due to this recent shit hosting service it needs sorting out asap

loads of us at DD in RDD quest and probably loads died if server carried on processing while we all got kicked off!!

Obviously under the impression you could lose items. I explained you can't. Next time I'll remember not to bother helping...

Obviously under the impression you could lose items. I explained you can't. Next time I'll remember not to bother helping...

You've been here two minutes and you think you know...

We've had mass dcs like this in past and yes people have teled to town but thats cos they died and dropped on occassions

You weren't helpful so yes please dont bother

Was in RDD belived my internet went poef but seen now everyone got kicked off, really sucks it happen so close to dragon, not sure why there been so much problems lately whit lagg ect but hope it can be looked at stuff lost is kinda piling up now :(

You've been here two minutes and you think you know...

We've had mass dcs like this in past and yes people have teled to town but thats cos they died and dropped on occassions

You weren't helpful so yes please dont bother

You seem to like to throw insults at me on the forum while hiding behind an anonymous account. What's your char name?

Lol anonymous ?

Are you unable to use your computer you could quite easily find out who i am from looking at past posts but your not that clever clearly

-Magica

Lol anonymous ?

Are you unable to use your computer you could quite easily find out who i am from looking at past posts but your not that clever clearly

-Magica

I did have a quick glance through your previous posts and you didn't say in any of them what your char name is. If I missed it please correct me and link to the post I missed where you said your char name

- - - Updated - - -

Immortals KOS = Zade

lol we fight 1 time before remind me who died, we won't fight again, 1-0 it will stay forever

Back