Server down ? | The Legend of Mir

Server down ?

Ugh had a stall up and won't be home till very late tonight >< oh well! Hopefully all my stuff sold already :p

- - - Updated - - -

Did it say anything about why the reboot? Anything changed?

Various things ect ect

seems like u have made some bosses harder to take on or kill rather but you haven't touched the rewards.. my bag is full/storage of grinding oils.. and not a single items.. and this is with me having drop pot on. and not to mention the amount of mobs i killed trying to reach next level... jack all from them too except for some exp. getting frustrating really.
also more mobs in some floor too which is a good plus

seems like u have made some bosses harder to take on or kill rather but you haven't touched the rewards.. my bag is full/storage of grinding oils.. and not a single items.. and this is with me having drop pot on. and not to mention the amount of mobs i killed trying to reach next level... jack all from them too except for some exp. getting frustrating really.
also more mobs in some floor too which is a good plus

Blah blah cry cry , Just think though if crystal items were dropping all the time they wouldn’t be rare and would be available in the shop . The drop rate is like that because if it wasn’t the game would get boring and everyone would be OP . And let’s face it mir wouldn’t be the same without all the noobs 😄

Blah blah cry cry , Just think though if crystal items were dropping all the time they wouldn’t be rare and would be available in the shop . The drop rate is like that because if it wasn’t the game would get boring and everyone would be OP . And let’s face it mir wouldn’t be the same without all the noobs &#55357;&#56836;
think what? was i talking to you? blahblah crap your self fella.. i'm not asking for crystal items.. i want normal items that i can orb and salv and use them for something else.. and the game wont get boring.. cause 90% of the normal items that drops gets salv which are still useless.. im paying GG and spending shed loads of time trying to get something quicker.. and its not happening. and fyi i already have the crytisl items thats been sitting in my store for months. i need to make a use of them. hence me buying drop pots.

Just imagine how hard it is for people who only have 1 person playing their account. I've got no issue with drop rates. If it was so bad how come I've been playing less than a year and spend half that time hanging about chatting and still manage to have good kit? Total since I started this server I've spent £135 on gg. I think some people need to have some patience :)

What bosses exactly are you finding harder? And since when?
well bile for one.. prolly cause of the increased spawns.. which is fine i dont mind much.. it took the micks when i had to rev and relog fighting a damn thimberthorn like couple of times. anyway my issues is not so much that but the reward that i never get from killing normal mobs in their thousands.

- - - Updated - - -

Just imagine how hard it is for people who only have 1 person playing their account. I've got no issue with drop rates. If it was so bad how come I've been playing less than a year and spend half that time hanging about chatting and still manage to have good kit? Total since I started this server I've spent £135 on gg. I think some people need to have some patience :)
ill get back to you about this sharing thing properly. while your game is to solo.. i play this game totally differently and pretty happy with it. doubt i would be playing if i was on my own..

think what? was i talking to you? blahblah crap your self fella.. i'm not asking for crystal items.. i want normal items that i can orb and salv and use them for something else.. and the game wont get boring.. cause 90% of the normal items that drops gets salv which are still useless.. im paying GG and spending shed loads of time trying to get something quicker.. and its not happening. and fyi i already have the crytisl items thats been sitting in my store for months. i need to make a use of them. hence me buying drop pots.

You’re asking me the question am I talking to you ? But you started crying on what was originally my posy . Why don’t you start up your own post and cry there ?

You’re asking me the question am I talking to you ? But you started crying on what was originally my posy . Why don’t you start up your own post and cry there ?

thats why i didn't quote you hence i wasn't talking to you and why start a new topic when i can do it here and have the GM's attention and is on topic too

Back