Server down again? | The Legend of Mir

Server down again?

=( Im new but enjoying server, shame server is down, can anyone please explain pets to me, have asked a few people, but all i get is "Feed them" or some other very simple answer that doesnt help at all, thank you.

=( Im new but enjoying server, shame server is down, can anyone please explain pets to me, have asked a few people, but all i get is "Feed them" or some other very simple answer that doesnt help at all, thank you.

You feed your pet, hunger will go to 5/5. You spawn the pet and leave it up. Every few minutes it's hunger will go down. Then you can feed it again.

You have different levels of food. For instance, hunt hidden lands for early food. This food will do early levels faster.

If your on about the event pets the eggs. You kill mushrooms to incubate the egg, with mushrooms/oils.

Once it's no longer an egg you level it with the foods that drop, egg broth, herbal tea ect.

Hi and welcome, it depends on which pet you are referring to? If for normal arcamon's you can read this guide here, although kind of outdated but still works the same -> https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/threads/43095-Guide-Arcamon-Pet-System

Summon pets for them to get hungry so you can feed them with pet food.

Replenish arcamon lives from NPC at Woomyon Woods for a fee.

For event pets right now you need to enter the event map, where you find & hit Dikarya's (They are Mushroom's) for them to drop either growth mushroom or incubation oil, drag it to your dragon egg (you get these eggs from event) and feed them until it evolves. From then you feed them normal/GG pet food until you get them near your level. Event pet's will expire by this month end.

If you are a Taoist, you have default 3 pets to summon at a time (u need skill books for them) + with 1 arcamon, totalling 4 pets.

If you are a Wizard you get to tame 5 pets (need skill book for taming) + 1 arcamon, totalling 6 pets.

As for a Warrior you only can summon 1 arcamon pet.

Hope this helps.

And is server still down?

Currently moving server to a new device, hopefully this will be completed within the hour

Back