Server died | The Legend of Mir

Server died

first time in years seening server down this much... this is a cause for another event.. preferably easter even starting sooner

first time in years seening server down this much... this is a cause for another event.. preferably easter even starting sooner

aye not gonna lie would be nice, server been having alot of downtime lately even lost alot of GP n shit aswell, granted not something that scorp can control at times but be nice to have a lil something for it all ^^

aye not gonna lie would be nice, server been having alot of downtime lately even lost alot of GP n shit aswell, granted not something that scorp can control at times but be nice to have a lil something for it all ^^

Aye think it’s been 3 nights in the last week or so where we got to the 3f and then mass lagout and if we get back in the group can’t get back in cos of GP, shame seems to happen on the evening only time I get to play . Hope server sorts it self out soon for the event .

Aye i hope Mr andy can sort summit soon, been allot of server issues as of late, dunno of its the new server ore whats causing it

guys ..... the server probs has gone down due to a server update and andy probs had a erly night sleep as all the work hes been doing he will probs have to log the server on in the morning when he wakes up but in long run this mite fix alot of the lagg probs and so on so just bear with it

My game is trying to connect to 145.239.130.208:7000
Isn't that the old host? I thought it was moved to a UK datacentre. Hmmm

Back